• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is your favorite Innova plastic?

What is your favorite Innova plastic?

• Star

Votes: 57 33.3%
  • Champion

Votes: 82 48.0%
  • Pro

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • DX

Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
I get Star if I know its something I might want to throw for the long run. If Im only picking a disc up to try the mold I go with DX to see if I even like it, if I do I buy a premium plastic version also.

Champion because I know it will be in the bag a long time.

^^yep, turrible durability.. can't barely sell them either.

Star or Champ.. they take a dye. I really don't even look at DX or Pro. Very much the same for Discraft, Z or ESP.

Star or Champ.. they take a dye. I really don't even look at DX or Pro. Very much the same for Discraft, Z or ESP.

Why do so many people discount DX and Pro,it has a ton of glide and the only way they aren't durable is in high speed drivers,mids and even fairways are incredible.

discount? i was under the impression that baseline plastic was cheaper to make and therefore cheaper to sell.:confused:

if you know someone who discounts baseline plastic, please pm me their info.

oh i wish they made pro teebirds.

DSC_7251.jpg

This is my Fairway sidearm slinger!

I always keep a few DX drivers in my bag for throwing over water. I notice that if my DX smacks a tree off the tee pad that I have a high chance of nicks and gashes. The Pro usually don't gash as much as DX. I wonder how the Champ & Star holds up to a tree smack?

I am gonna get a few discs today. I just wonder if the Champ & Star are worth the xtra $3-5 per disc over the Pro?

Last edited:
champ

but starting to lean towards star. just got my first star disc and it's holding up great. in time, i may switch to almost all star discs that i can

discount? i was under the impression that baseline plastic was cheaper to make and therefore cheaper to sell.:confused:

if you know someone who discounts baseline plastic, please pm me their info.

In this case, the word "discount" doesn't mean make cheaper, it means to take no notice of, or disregard. "Why does everyone disregard DX and Pro..."

For something that's overstable & I want it stay that way longer I go champ. With Teebirds dx is my favorite handsdown. But if every disc was made in every plastic I'd take pro without a doubt. I started out with dx & star Leos & thought they were great until I found a pro. Ever since I have been drinking the pro plastic kool-aid & it's damn good!