• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your HOLY GRAIL disc?

Augusta Wraiths and Classic Rocs get me every time. I have 8 Augustas', 8 CCR, 2 CE CR, 3 Pro CR and 1 Star CR.

My biggest want '01 ROC but way too much money.

Ring stamp gators! Most recently:
2012-01-25180316.jpg

May seem simple, but I'd love an Omega Driver. I found one on a course in Memphis one time with no ink, but the rim was cracked. Just awesome plastic!

Today was an awful day. Spent about 5-6 hours in the ER having tests run trying to find a leaking artery in my heart, with no such luck.

Really cheered me up when I dropped by my sisters house to find that 3 of my biggest grails of all time were on her kitchen counter.

175.8 weight salmon colored CE Rhyno - Going straight to the bag. Thanks Timothy Steele!!
138378_g.jpg

160.9 weight gold colored CE Aviar - Got a killer deal on this one, the wing has some dimples but you'll never see that with it hanging on my wall :)
138377_g.jpg

and lastly, I FINALLY got one, been trying and trying to find one of these for almost 2 years now. BEEFY 177 weight NightShift Destroyer - I'll be putting this in my bag sometime in the springtime. For now it will be displayed on a shelf at my workstation in my apartment.
138376_g.jpg

I would say the 2008 ace race disc (nebula). It is has been really dependable for me. I also have gotten 4 aces with a nebula.

Attachments

• Ace 24 hole 13 Peaks View.jpg
    Ace 24 hole 13 Peaks View.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: