• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your main driver?

Jwilkinson

Not looking for a suggestion, I just think it would be cool to see what everyone mainly reaches for when they are at the tee.

Mine - Star Beast or ESP Pulse

feel free to post

Beasts in every plastic but DX. It is my go to driver if i need more distance than Leopard. And if it is Leo distance that needs a left finish i just pull power or hyzer if there is room.

Main driver Champ Teebird 175. I use them on shots 340'-380' or so that are straight, straight that fades at the end, some hyzers, some flex shots and straight drives into light headwinds. These types of tee shots come up a lot.

Leopard, QJLS or QPLS. All depends on the course/conditions. Comfortable with all 3 as workhorse drivers

The disc I throw off the tee the most would be a 178 2nd first run buzzz (anything 280-350), my most thrown driver would be various dx eagles, anything about 340-400 ft.

Any one of my PD's in different plastics and different stages of wear: CFR C-line, C-line, seasoned S-line, rotation of beat-in P-lines.

Although I would have to say that my new-ish Star Sidewinder is starting to vie for the "most used" spot, especially when I need a straighter finish.

SEX. But sometimes I wish I had something slightly more understable. Stars take a while to beat in.

PD or TD. Both do what they do reliably and are great complements. PD when I want to keep left and TD for when I want to stay totally straight/keep right.

I was going to say the Star SL but I find myself mostly throwing TLs and Eagles at the course depending on what kind of flight I need.

Over 350: Pro Wraith
Under 350: River
Any distance needing a right turn: Archon

Those three cover most every one of my drives.

I reach for one of my TL's the most out of my drivers... most of the courses around me don't have the length to require anything faster.

I probably use my Champ TL 171 the most.

174g X Avenger main driver.But a lot of wooded holes I just use my 177g FLX Buzzz.Both are straight flyers for my power.

Latest posts