• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What kind of Eagle is this?

Yehosha

Eagle Member
What kind of Eagle is this?

I know it's 11x, and it says KC Pro, but it sure doesn't feel like any KC Pro I've ever felt. It feels almost like champ or Z plastic. Is it some older, better version of KC Pro plastic? Is it a misprint? Just trying to determine it's value before I trade it away.

Pic004-1.jpg

Pic010.jpg

Pic014-1.jpg

you dont want that at all 8)

great find those eagles are money. usually that is final run CE stuff or early champ with the KC Pro stamp no it

I found a eagle just they same almost last year w no name on it only blueish green. Pretty sweet looking

Yeah, that's what pretty much most people consider the "Candy Pro". Friend of mine has or had a Candy Pro Cheetah, it was really soft. They're pretty nice disc. But, the softness of it made the Cheetah pretty under stable, not to mention it was really light. I'd be interested in that Eagle if you're planning to get rid of it. Friend of mine throws Eagles and has been looking for one.

*edit* As far as the value goes, it varies depending on the use. But, The Eagles might be a little higher than the Cheetahs and stuff like that. The Teebirds were pretty expensive. But, From the looks of it, I'd (GUESS) around $20-40 depending upon the person and how much they want to give for it. In decent shape, and the upper weights, I think these usually sold for around 35?

Yehosha said:
Lithicon said:
Is it soft and gummy? Or is it stiffer?
Soft and gummy.
Let me clarify that a bit. It is not soft and gummy like FLX or R-Pro plastic, or hard as a rock like the typical newer KC Pro stuff. It feels somewhere between Z and ESP plastic. It feels so nice, and flew so straight, that if it were affordable to find more like it, I'd probably replace my stalkers with them. But I'm not a fan of falling in love with OOP/pricey discs, so it will be traded. It's 174g.

Lol, It's hard to get an idea of what it is, Soft and gummy is one thing, but hard as a rock is no where near soft and gummy, LOL! So you're basically saying it sits in between closer to Proline and sort of CE? The Cheetah I described wasn't floppy, but would bend like FLX and go back to it's shape, heh. So I'm guessing it's more along the lines of Pro-Line and CE stiffness, just has that nice soft feel to it.

got a 1strun champ dayglo katana with the salenski stamp 171 i would trade straight up for the eagle. its new still in the plastic with the cfr certificate.

lost one exactly like that at Washington Park in Indy last summer...i miss it, was a sweet disc.

-khuye

Latest posts