• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What new discs are you carrying in 2016

Dx Roc3. About 20 or 30 more feet than my Champ Roc3s and surprisingly durable so far. I originally got it to become my understable Roc3, but it is taking longer than planned (I am not going to intentionally season it, especially b/c I love how it currently flies). It is a great complement to my Champs, but not a replacement.

I got a Grym-X to mess with. I have been throwing it a bit and actually do not have DD2s in the bag. My distance drivers are currently just PD2-GrymX-Grym. The dd2 are staying in the back up stacks, but I am loving the flights out of the Kastaplast drivers. They compliment my sidearm well, which DD2s and PD2s do not. Also get them further than PD and CD2.

Wraith-leo3-stratus(had one for short time years ago)-Shark3(make or break depending on the next week)- destroyer(situational)

Bag feels like its not loaded down with many options.

Just got a Nate Doss Ti Buzzz. Ti plastic is really nice, like Star or Prodigy 400g. Grip feels good. It's blue so I can find it when I throw it. It's going to be fun testing it out against the McBeth Champ Roc3 and Wisocky Opto Compass.

Bio Enforcer. I bought it for forehand drives longer than I can get my Firebirds, but have also used it occasionally in windy conditions or must get left backhands that gets me some distance before that hard fade kicks in. I am not considering a Lucid for even more stability for those just in case situations.

My bag got a few major changes this year...

My understable midrange, the Fuse, has been replaced with Mako3's.
Swapped in MD3's in place of my Roc3's. I get cleaner releases without the bead.
Added the DDX along side my Destroyers
Replaced my Opto Pure with the Plasma Proxy.
Finally, added a Plasma Envy to fit in between my Proxy and Zone.