• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What new discs are you carrying in 2016

DDx for sure. Getting an S-Line MD3 from Supreme Flight today. (By the way, awesome customer service from SF, John is the guy!) I'm pretty sure that will be making it as well. I'm experimenting a little with drivers as my form has changed after surgery, so we'll see in the next month or so!

Up until February this year, I hadn't played hardly at all over the last 2-2.5 years. Which means I hadn't tried any new discs really, since there was no reason to buy them. Started playing more regularly and tried some stuff out to put in my bag this season.

The renegade, scythe, ghost, and harp are all new in my bag, even though they aren't really new releases. Didn't really have a 'go-to' distance driver, but the predator, roc, and gator were all replaced in my lineup.

None! First time in awhile that I havent changed my bag. I added the Berg in late December, so thats about the closest Ive come to adding a new disc in my bag. We still have a lot of time left in the year though....

Classic Roc and QJLS - not new to the world by any means, but I now wonder why more people don't throw them.

Trying out the Opto Sockibomb Compass, work at the range yesterday was very positive.

In the new year (2016) I've been working with putters more, and the S-Line P2 and Opto Pure are often in the bag alongside the Star Stud (and Colt).

I've also consolidated my long drivers (Tern and Flow) and fairway drivers (Saint and Fury).

Added Classic Soft Judge, Opto Judge, GL River, Sockibomb Compass.

I still love my 5x Yeti's but the Soft Judge has found a place in my bag and the Opto Judge replaced my KC Pro Aviar. The GL River has some overlap but on calm days I'll grab my River over my TL if I need some extra glide and maybe 20-30 extra feet. The compass is very situations for me, I still use my Roc3 unless there is some serious wind, upon which I grab the compass.

Intrigued by the 3eo and the 3bird and going to try them in G* to make the bag. Dx Roc3 as well.

Compass, my favorite disc at the moment

Gold line mercy replaced my throwing wizard. Evos never quite clicked with me, and the gold line mercy flies like a stiff flat top wizard.

Latest posts