• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What States/Countries Have You Played In?

If you live in Indiana and you've played in WI and MI already, how have you not played in IL yet?:confused:

There are no courses I want to play in Illinois. ;)

I'm at 45 courses played in 10 states, so now I'm at Silver. I just picked up my 9th and 10th state a couple of weeks ago. It's more difficult now, because I've played all the States adjoining South Carolina, all the States on my way to Iowa, and all of those that are near where I stay in Iowa. Now I have to Really travel, to add more states. My next goal is to hit Florida.

1. South Carolina (15 courses)
  2. Iowa (13 Courses)
  3. Georgia (5 Courses)
  4. Illinois (3 Courses)
  5. North Carolina (3 Courses)
  6. Alabama (2 Courses)
  7. Tennessee (1 Course)
  8. Kentucky (1 Course)
  9. Missouri (1 Course)
  10. Texas (1 Course)

108 courses in 12 states, 3 countries (US, Canada, Belize). Soon to be 13 states once I get to AZ!

41 in 16 states and two countries. Do I have the worst ratio of courses to states?? 41/16 = 2.56??

91 courses in 13 states
(AL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, NC, OH, OK, TN, WI)

40 States all but ME, HI, ND,SD NE,WY,NM,MS,RI and UT

4 Countries: US, Canada, Bahamas and New Zealand

405 courses

I'm hoping to eventually play every state, but rigt now i'm working on 100 courses.

68 courses, 18 states (CA, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, MN, NE, IA, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, KY, OH, NC)

There are no courses I want to play in Illinois. ;)

Touche! But I have to say, the two I played today (Anna Page East and West in Rockford) were pretty good. Too bad they're so far from you, I'd recommend them.

Touche! But I have to say, the two I played today (Anna Page East and West in Rockford) were pretty good. Too bad they're so far from you, I'd recommend them.

Unfortunately, the courses overall in quality are low, but there are a few courses that are worth playing. Anna Page in Rockford is a solid course, as is West Park and Highland in Joliet. Central/Southern Illinois have a few courses worth playing (Centralia and St. Louis courses).

166 Courses in 3 Countries since 1983. That doesn't count the dozen or so courses that have been pulled and aren't in the DGCR database.

USA - 24 States, 162 courses
Canada - 3 courses
Panama - 1 course

I've only been playing since earlier this year, but I'm up to 14 courses in 3 states. (Ohio, Indiana, & Maryland). I live about 1.5 hours from KY, so I plan on hitting some of those courses when I get a chance.

67 courses in 11 states.

No road warrior status for me yet. But I certainly make it a point to bring discs wherever I hit the road, especially out of state. Maybe one of these days when I can afford to travel more often...

Why would you purposely avoid good courses? Must be a Hoosier thing....almost as crazy as the cheeseheads north of the border.

Hey, easy on the crazy cheesehead talk. Didn't I just recommend the only two course I've played in IL? :)

Latest posts