• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] what type/run of Buzzz is this?

doublej

Bogey Member
I have a Buzzz i traded for, my first Buzzz, and i really like it. Is it a specific run?(can that be determined from the pic) I'd like to get another but i'm kinda clueless on the whole run thing and want to know what i am asking for. Thanks for any help.

DSC01580.JPG

Based on the pic and general deduction it is a Z Buzzz from the 2006 era. Best bet if you really really like this and have tried a regular Z buzzz is to find another 2006 tourney buzzz.

DSC_0005.jpg

here is a profile....yeah i guess seeking out a 2006 tourney is a logical solution!

Buzzz question

That looks like an early (post first run) production Z Buzzz. Those were sweet and they don't really make good stiff Z plastic like that much anymore. I'm betting that disc was made in 2005 because when they run discs they stamp most, but keep some for tourneys. So tourney discs are usually older than regular production. Does it say Buzzz or Wasp on the inside rim? I'm guessing Buzzz, but I have a tourney Buzzz from the '06 Pittsburg Open that says WASP, meaning its from the First Run mold.

Sweet. I love the older stamp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'd imagine it to be the same as the old stamp buzzzez.
That stamp is from a3. And people that played brown park loved brown park. It's now some wetland preserve and been redesigned into Mary Beth Doyle.
On another note, if your from mi. why no location?

It's a Z BuZZz...i had a buzz from a few years ago that had a more 'classic' stamp that said 'super straight modified wasp'. I'm guessing its a little older...really though...if i wanna be REAL? like REAL REAL, ITS A BUZZZ who cares?! get any other Z buzzz of the similar weight and be fine with it, learn to throw more consistently. A Buzz is a Buzzz (if from same plastic and near weight) I have 2 BUzzz'z now, one flat, beaten in a bit 168g and one more domey and 174g....really, they fly pretty much the same, **** dude, dont worry about it.