• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

VIP Northman. I'm money with those. Or since it's signature a VIP-X Northman.

In descending order of preference:

ESP FLX Buzzz :thmbup:
Pro Wraith
Z Nuke SS

Star Stingray... Totally!!!!

Amazingly... I still love to throw these. So it's about time for the 7th Run of my signature Stingray, right? I was given a Champion Stingray since my 2013 post, too. So maybe this year will be a Champion Run. :)

"Stickin' Putts" stamped Scales, like the ones in my bag.

And the Gazelle3.

Not sure if I have answered before but it would have to be the Berg for me, but I would never have a sig disc. A company would have to offer some serious dough for me to stop throwing a mixed bag.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Swirly S-Line FD, only run in 165-gram. (I'm assuming if Discmania makes me a signature disc, I'll get to fill my garage with them...and then I'll never need to compulsively check the internet to see if anyone has 165-gram SFDs available.)

picture.php

Are you are using that mold as your putter still? Amazing you could find enough to keep you going all these years.

Yes I am, I have never lost or broken one of these. Mainly because since they're black I do nothing but putt with them.
I currently have 9 of these left, I've sold a few.

Yes I am, I have never lost or broken one of these. Mainly because since they're black I do nothing but putt with them.
I currently have 9 of these left, I've sold a few.

I know the deal when a mold ends up oop that is integral to the way you play disc golf. I ended up with about 6 or 7 extra for backup at the only weights that work for the mold, 170-172 grams and 173-174 grams , with most of the Impact at 173-174 grams weighing in under 174 grams.

As a signature disc, I'd have to go with Rattlers. Super stiff, super hard, not gummy at all 175 Rattlers.

And then I would buy them all so i'd have them for when I lose or break the 2 I have.

Failing that, I really like the ESP Wasp.

Chameleon Opto-X Rivers. It's the most gorgeous disc I've ever owned.

After today, I would change my answer to Gila. Yellow Armor. These things get me so many birdies. Love my beat fossil too. And my fresh fossil is plenty overstable for my bookend mid.