• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's a good "STIFF" and "THICK" Putter for the Push Putt

Yeah I think the McPro aviar would be right along the lines of what you're looking for. I'd say KC aviar but you want less fade.

Dagger for push putting. I have friends that have tried other molds like judges, putt'r, rattler, and nothing seems to work as well for them as a nice Medium or Hard Dagger

A Titanic from DGA is quoted as a slightly higher profile Magnet. Now just due to the Titanic being taller it should be less overstable then the Magnet. Comes in Pro D and Proline.

Kc pro will be slightly more overstable than the mcpro aviar due to the bead. I use both . 60ft and in putts and anything in a headwind is getting the kc pro 12x. Any putts past 60 im using mcpro aviar. Also any tailwind putts. Off teee box and upshots i prefer the kcpro. That bead helps gwt the extra spin. And im grabbin max weights. Also 2 of each one for drives and one putts only. The mcpro aviar is a nice putter for anhyzer shots also off the box

Kc pro will be slightly more overstable than the mcpro aviar due to the bead. I use both . 60ft and in putts and anything in a headwind is getting the kc pro 12x. Any putts past 60 im using mcpro aviar. Also any tailwind putts. Off teee box and upshots i prefer the kcpro. That bead helps gwt the extra spin. And im grabbin max weights. Also 2 of each one for drives and one putts only. The mcpro aviar is a nice putter for anhyzer shots also off the box

Sounds like he wants the Mc Pro plastic Aviar disc. that is a small bead or no bead if I am not mistaken.

I think Element Discs makes the Iridium putter that looks to me to be one of the thickest Putters on the market after the Rattler. Not sure on how the Iridium flies.

Latest posts