• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's in your bag that's not a disc?

Mini-Notebook
Water Bottle
Numerous micro fiber towels
Numerous dish washing clothes
Black Sharpie
Sunglasses
Throwing glove
Finger sleeve (in case I develop a bad blister on a long day)
Athletic Tape
Minis
Lacrosse Ball (They don't soak up rain like baseballs.)

I still want to get a fold up sling shot for those really high up ones. Plus, you can save your arm for the game.

What is scaring me, is I think I am actaully forgetting some things. Man, I am a pack rat! Glad I have those Phenix Quad Straps.

You forgot to add the 5-pound weights to hold the bag down when it's on a steep hillside. If you've got room, I recommend one 5-pound weight in the bottom of the pocket on both sides.

You forgot to add the 5-pound weights to hold the bag down when it's on a steep hillside. If you've got room, I recommend one 5-pound weight in the bottom of the pocket on both sides.

LOL, I do have 2 small towels in the bottom of the drink holders to prevent cold sweat drippings down me back! ;) But, sadly, the bag is heavy enough as it is. I like the way you think though. :D

Tape measure, towel, pen, and scorecard. Lots of other stuff in the car.

I bought my wife one of these Frogg Toggs Chilly Pads yesterday...mega gay name but the reviews are stellar and with my $10 off card it was $5.87 at the PGA Tour Superstore.

Chillypad

Apparently you just moisten it and it keeps you cool for hours...I figured it was worth the risk for 6 bucks. From reading the reviews, everyone raves about it...we will find out soon...

Mini-Notebook

Lacrosse Ball (They don't soak up rain like baseballs.)

I just had an opportunity to get a bunch of lacross balls insanely cheap and couldn't figure out what to do with them because they are too hard for my students to use, I wish I read this earlier. :doh:

I bought my wife one of these Frogg Toggs Chilly Pads yesterday...mega gay name but the reviews are stellar and with my $10 off card it was $5.87 at the PGA Tour Superstore.

Chillypad

Apparently you just moisten it and it keeps you cool for hours...I figured it was worth the risk for 6 bucks. From reading the reviews, everyone raves about it...we will find out soon...

That would be nice in Ohio in July and August but In Georgia, I think I would find it a necessity.

That would be nice in Ohio in July and August but In Georgia, I think I would find it a necessity.

I will give a report when she uses it...pretty much if you hear me talk about going out and buying one for me...its on like donkey kong.

It comes pre-moistened and let me tell you, when she pulled it out of the package she said she felt it go from warm (sat in the car during karate) to cold in a matter of seconds and when I touched it I actually got a chill. I can't wait to hear if they work and are convienent, if so I will pimp them to everyone, especially in the south.

A baseball: Found one at a local park and use it on that rare occasion that I have to get a stuck disc out of a tree
A sharpie: For signing Adam Caudles name on baskets
A plastic grocery bag: In case there are no trashcans on said course and I have to pack my trash out
Extra pair of socks: In case I gotta go into the water for a disc.
Lighter: For those that smoke and forgot theirs
Scorecards: So that I can write down a 2 on a hole instead of my real score of 4 or 5
Beer coozie: Who doesnt carry one of these?
Toilet paper: For that "emergency" when there is no bathroom in sight

Along with the basics, I also carry a slingshot (to retrieve a stuck disc), toilet seat covers & a campers roll of TP. I find it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

Along with the basics, I also carry a slingshot (to retrieve a stuck disc), insect bite poison oak balm, toilet seat covers & a campers roll of TP. I find it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

extra underwear in case I hit an ace over 450+ ft....

hey, you never know.

More details please. Boxers? Briefs? Something from The Sexiest Woman on Earth thread?

Frank the Tank
We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

pink soft softball, first aid kit, hand sanitizer, allergy pills, icy hott, tums

when I play add cell-phone, misc. bag, wallet and keys

Latest posts