• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats more overstable

What's more stable

• Total voters
There was a fluke run of 11X Eagle-x that came out super overstable like a Firebird but with alot of glide. Most people don't like these but they are a great utility disc if you can get your hands on one.

I have one of these. Its flat and pearly and weighs in around 170, but man is it (over)stable. Id love to find a few more.

Ive got to find one of those

Yeah man, I need to find some more too. I like to throw EagleLs for straight and long control turnover shots. but this eagleX is a beast. Close to Firebird stability with awesome glide.

Yeah man, I need to find some more too. I like to throw EagleLs for straight and long control turnover shots. but this eagleX is a beast. Close to Firebird stability with awesome glide.

Thank you for some eagle L love. I love the damn things and they don't get enough love on here, but I use them for the same thing. And if I could get one of those to replace my banshee I would be soo happy

I've thrown a couple of the ultra beefy flat Eagles. They were both more HSS and LSS than the flat Teebs I've thrown. Like fading immediately out of your hand on shots under 400' of power on a *EX (which means like 325' of distance with the 11x champ). I don't think all the 11x EXs are like that though.

Their a lot of runs of 11x cal ex or tbs, they all start off overstable but beat in different. I am an ex whore and have a ton of 11x cal ex's, and have thrown every corresponding tb's. All new cal 11x ex's start off more stable/overstable than tb's. Although the opaque ones can beat into understable. The run off plastic that cant hold ink or color in the disc, they are clear, very, very light blue or purple flat as a board and hard as a rock ex is the most hss disc i have ever come across. Not even thumbers will really flip them. As they beat they lose some lss and are best disc ever. So really your answer all depends on run and wear.

I have one of these. Its flat and pearly and weighs in around 170, but man is it (over)stable. Id love to find a few more.

The only two that I ever owned were like this. It was before I knew the difference. I lost my eagle l, so I went to the store and bought a new eagle. I affectionately called these my fire eagles. I just always assumed all eagle x's were this stable.

Latest posts