• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your favorite putter?

What's Your Favorite Putter?

• APX

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Blowfly/Gumbputt

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Challenger

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Focus

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Rattler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Wizard

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a wizard ss and my wife got an aviar P&A in her innova beginner pack and i loved the aviar so much i stole it. It just feels good in my hand.

I just posted two more polls of identical name... 20 more putters including the ones mentioned in the thread here. Hopefully that covers pretty much all of the popular putters today. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

I can't be the only person who feels that big bead and P&A Aviars are two completely different discs. When a poll lumps both types of Aviars together, the results are pretty meaningless to me.

JK Aviars are my putters. I doubt I'll ever switch. But I'd defnitely use a Wizard before a putt & approach Aviar.

I can't be the only person who feels that big bead and P&A Aviars are two completely different discs. When a poll lumps both types of Aviars together, the results are pretty meaningless to me.

JK Aviars are my putters. I doubt I'll ever switch. But I'd defnitely use a Wizard before a putt & approach Aviar.

Yeah...I agree. I actually meant to include separate options for the two bead styles, but alas, I forgot.

I gotta say, it seems a little silly to put the three most popular putters all on the same poll, the wizard, magnet and aviar should all be in the finals.

I gotta say, it seems a little silly to put the three most popular putters all on the same poll, the wizard, magnet and aviar should all be in the finals.

Don't you dare forget about my Challenger. I wouldn't be surprised if the Magnet was significantly more popular though.

Well, this first poll was written before I decided to do three rounds. If I post a finals poll in the future, I'm sure all three of those will qualify.

My three favorite putters are in just one of the three polls. ...Avair, Soft Banger GT, and Wizard. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts