• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to buy discs?

Meast918

Bogey Member
This mostly for the Tulsa area players, but where are some good places to buy discs in Tulsa or the surrounding area?

Marshall

Agree with the Marshall Street post. I have bought many disks from them, and they are great priced with many different weights. They even call you if they don't have the weight/color you suggested, and offer options. Great site.

Yeah I found most of those website are great, I was curious about Tulsa since it has one of the best DG communities and group of courses and just was hoping that we had a few good stores that would stock some of the best discs and other DG products.

seconded. marshall street is really good as well

I just finished browsing there site. very cool.
i like the shwag sec. the pint glasses and towels are nice.
plus, i had be looking for a "slice" disc., and they have a few to from.
a friend has one. its cool to see a new disc do the exact opposite of what you expected...........even when you planned it.
i'll be picking one up soon.

There are a bunch of cool places online.... Marshall.... Dicount disc golf..... ebay..... and some people on here sell there dyes.... ( vettekrazy )..... fantastic work.....

If you are looking online, you have many good options. I just ordered from GottaGoGottaThrow on Monday night and my discs are already here 45 hours later. That is with our horrible snowstorm too. Awesome!