• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which pro wields the mightiest mids?

Barsby is a surgeon with his mids from both sides. Now that he's throwing the Warship, he's probably killing the D lines as well. MJ is a blast to watch, so is Schwebby.

whatever brinster has in his bag that day. man probably can play operation in the dark with those skills, iirc he had a roc/q sential. glad to of played a torny with him and nate doss last month. brinster brings an intense game. watch this dude in person vs a video.

I have seen Will use a Q-sent and Viper a few times and bomb the heck out of both.
Interesting that most only comment on him throwing a Roc.

You can have shoestring, doss, and emac. I'll go with feldy, climo, nikko, and mj. Don't take my word for it just look who finished top 4 in 2010 @ Carolina Clash. Last time all the big guns showed up in CLT to do battle on woods courses.

Whoever wins worlds this year will probably be the answer to this question.

worlds will surely help to answer this question.

and though he's now been mentioned...you have to put feldberg in the mix, right?

or a better question would be...what keeps feldberg ranked in the top tier for planet earth? he must excel in some area? or is he supremely consistent in all areas?

Feldberg rarely throws a midrange, he chooses a CE Eagle alot of the time when similar level players would throw a Roc or buzzz.

worlds will surely help to answer this question.

and though he's now been mentioned...you have to put feldberg in the mix, right?

or a better question would be...what keeps feldberg ranked in the top tier for planet earth? he must excel in some area? or is he supremely consistent in all areas?

Consistent accurate drives and a clutch putter. He makes many jump putts with that black aviar when other pros miss. 1 stroke at a time.

Latest posts