• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] which pure

I use Zero Hard for Putts.

Opto Line for Drives

Soft for Approaches.

I carry 6 in my bag. :D

Dude you have a Zulu, you could carry my 5 year old and enough snacks and drinks for the 2 of you for a whole day in that thing :)

I know I suck at pics, and did not get the best angles, but here's what I've got,

Judge and Pure
Jpure_zps1cf7da08.jpg

Zone and Pure

Zpure_zps7d8e3bf5.jpg

Wizard/Judge/Ion

wizjion_zpsdeedcddc.jpg

Pure

Does it really matter who putts with what? It's about your confidence, not theirs. I prefer super firm putters. Most people seem to like softies.

No it doesnt matter in the least. When I started this thread yesterday I really just wanted and explanation of the plastics and how they differ. Im a decent putter and Just decided to switch from Pro rhynos to something less expensive and more redaily available. I tried the only Pure I had (TM1) and i happened to like it. Just tryng to get more info on the Lat brand since i do not have much experience with it.

Does it really matter who putts with what? It's about your confidence, not theirs. I prefer super firm putters. Most people seem to like softies.

No it doesnt matter in the least. When I started this thread yesterday I really just wanted and explanation of the plastics and how they differ. Im a decent putter and Just decided to switch from Pro rhynos to something less expensive and more redaily available. I tried the only Pure I had (TM1) and i happened to like it. Just tryng to get more info on the Lat brand since i do not have much experience with it.

My apologies. I didn't mean to come off as abrasive.

From the plastics I've tried, here's my take (mostly used for tee shots though)
TM2 - flat to slightly concave, feels waxy at first but breaks in to feel incredible, really great in the rain
Zero Hard - flat, firmer than TM2 with a little less grip (not much experience with them, but I like them so far)
RGL - domey, little more overstable than the others, made of reground GL with some Opto mixed in
Opto - very slight dome to flat, great plastic and incredibly neutral off the tee

pure

I should also mention that its for putting and not approaching. I might pick up an opto just to try out for approaches so if someone has a good deal on an opto hit me up. I think disc golf center has their optos for $14.99 with free shipping so I could go that route unless someone has a better deal. But I appreciate all the info. Very helpful for a Lat noob.

I should also mention that its for putting and not approaching. I might pick up an opto just to try out for approaches so if someone has a good deal on an opto hit me up. I think disc golf center has their optos for $14.99 with free shipping so I could go that route unless someone has a better deal. But I appreciate all the info. Very helpful for a Lat noob.

TM2/EZE wasn't super popular so you should be able to find some for a reasonable price on the MP. If you like that plastic, start hunting for them now.

I will also urge you to try throwing one (one you don't use to putt) off the tee. They are EXTREMELY neutral in flight, even for my wimpy arm, with a minimal fade. They also have a ton of glide. I'm getting mine out to 250' with incredible accuracy. I started with a TM2 and moved on to Opto without noticing a real difference in flight. I now use the TM2s when it's wet because they seem to gain grip with a little moisture.

TM2/EZE wasn't super popular so you should be able to find some for a reasonable price on the MP. If you like that plastic, start hunting for them now.

I will also urge you to try throwing one (one you don't use to putt) off the tee. They are EXTREMELY neutral in flight, even for my wimpy arm, with a minimal fade. They also have a ton of glide. I'm getting mine out to 250' with incredible accuracy. I started with a TM2 and moved on to Opto without noticing a real difference in flight. I now use the TM2s when it's wet because they seem to gain grip with a little moisture.

If you go the TM2/Eze route, let them sit outside to season. I left one out over the winter and picked it up a couple months ago. It is velvety and delicious. However, I am using a Zero Hard just because it has a little less spring to it, for me at least.

Also, Opto off the tee works better for me. I kept turning over my RGL for whatever reason, and I don't like the larger dome on it.

Throw a GL pure and started picking up TM2. GL is such a buttery driving putter and the TM2 just feels amazing... Rpro feel with great glide. Anyone know how the GL compares to the RGL and opto?

I am throwing 3 zero softs and i am loving them. Not only do they look badass (black with gold writing) they also feel so great in my hand! My main putter atm, also nice for approaches up to 100ft.

Made a 95ft put with one of my beauties yesterday!

Throw a GL pure and started picking up TM2. GL is such a buttery driving putter and the TM2 just feels amazing... Rpro feel with great glide. Anyone know how the GL compares to the RGL and opto?
TM2 feels like R-Pro? I don't get that at all.

GL is flatter like Opto. RGL is domey and beefier than both. I bag Optos. They're in regular production, fly closer to TM2 off the tee, and can take a beating.

I'm loving the zero soft Pures too. Not exactly floppy but nice and rubbery. Kind of reminds me of Vibram's soft rubber. My soft Spikes had the same spring but had a velvety feel to the plastic.