• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which Seattle area DGC's are a MUST to play?

Post what courses you plan on hitting, can meet if sched works.

I could be available depending on the day. I'm just north 20 minutes but play seatac and lakewood often.

Just saw on news they are still snow skiing at Crystal Mountain, may not be able to golf! :)

Stopped at ChainbangerZ early this afternoon and picked up a Zephyr to take to the beach this week. (Heading to Florida) Talked to one of the owners for a few minutes about local courses and such. Very nice dude, great shop, solid prices. Four more discs and I get a freebie or something like that. Great promo, all shops should do something similar.

From there I headed to Seatac. Long, tight course very similar to the types of courses I'm used to back home in Cincy.(Idlewild, Monroe, etc.) I shot a 76 which I don't think was too bad for my first time through the course. A bunch of tee signs were missing, so I had no clue what the par or distance was on them until I got home. Great course though and it's one of the ones that's closer to me so I'm sure I'll be playing it more and more. Par would be one helluva score on this course. Those last 5 holes are brutal.

I had some time after that round so I went ahead and drove over to Lakewood. The friendly folks in the ProShop gave me a map since the course is apparently in a transition phase. Much shorter than Seatac, but very enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the water holes. The long walk back to the parking lot after 18 sucked, but I understand it's temporary. I shot a 61 and I think I could have done better as I had a handful of downright terrible throws.

Can't wait to play more of the local courses. Thanks for all the tips!

Check out cefire's and valkyrie kid's reviews

Thanks, jerk! Just playin' :D

Seatac, Lakewood, White River, Terrace Creek! :hfive: