• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why Disc Golf in One Word

No, "fun" ?

Why do you play disc golf in one word? I'd love for you to be as specific as possible, so try and avoid things like "fun". I'm doing this for research purposes.

Sorry to break it to you, but explaining Disc Golf without the word "FUN" is just wrong. ;)

Best descriptor is "CHING" or Nirvana: enlightenment, liberation, salvation...

Sorry to break it to you, but explaining Disc Golf without the word "FUN" is just wrong. ;)

Best descriptor is "CHING" or Nirvana: enlightenment, liberation, salvation...

Which is exactly why I said to ignore that word. Everyone would say it. I'm looking for details.

For anyone who sees this thread from hereout: if you want to say "fun", then answer this question in one word: why is disc golf fun?

Well done sir.

Try ESP, with more glide.

But sometimes you just need a big meatball for a strong steady straight ride.

XXX though does the sh** you never dreamed possible. (That's X that's been used a lot..)

Too bad about sleepy Z. If you wanna make her shine though dress her up in glow and go steady all night.

Last edited:
Chill Winston...

if you want to say "fun", then answer this question in one word: why is disc golf fun?
:\ I was just kidding around...

Hence the wink emoji. I reiterate: Best descriptor is "CHING" or

Nirvana: enlightenment, liberation, salvation. Or...

MEDITATIVE of, involving, or absorbed in meditation or considered thought.

PHYSICS is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact. It studies objects ranging from the very small using quantum mechanics to the entire universe using general relativity.

Physics of flight, or the physics of existential reality.

Disc golf is as philosophical an endeavor as life itself.

RELAXATION, disc golf takes up (hopefully) enjoyable time

before our inevitable eternal demise. Unless you are a reincarnationist, then, carry on. :)

Church

I would have niced that if I could have found it, that's what Sunday dubs is called here. "How was Church?" , "I won at Church today".

Don't completely understand Ajax lady but I don't remember that movie.. Googled it.. Jane Fairchild died broke after living on skid row at 68.. Trying to see if Tommy will chip in for funeral costs..