• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why Roc vs Buzzz?

Something that hasn't been pointed out I don't think is that the Roc and Buzzz don't work well with the same type of throw. A beat Roc will fly very straight like a Buzzz, but it flies by gliding. A Buzzz flies with speed. A Roc will have to be thrown higher to get the same distance as a Buzzz. Some people like throwing the higher, finess lines, while some like the low, power lines.

the x buzzz feels better in hand to me and definitely flies farther. I agree that it should be wasp vs. roc, but whatever. I now have my x buzzz Ontario star roc, roc 3, and older mold z wasp in my bag. the rocs and wasp are my stable discs, and the x buzzz is my understable mid. I also have a glide which is really understable but its more of a driver/mid.

Buzzz thrower for life, but I shall never talk trash about the Roc.

Buzzz thrower for life, but I will always talk trash about the Roc, but only in good fun, and because I never could throw the stupid things!

Got both in my bag, but I throw mostly a Core... but I could easily become a fan/regular for both. They are both just great midranges...

Latest posts