• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will Brodie Smith be better than Dustin Keegan?

Will Brodie Smith > Dustin Keegan?

• Total voters
Stop encouraging this. Many here use this site as informational. While I appreciate the social media trolling aspect, it would only serve as a vehicle for misinformation and untruth. Maybe facebook or some other lame social media platform would be better for Casey to go forth and spew his gibberish.

I mean if we can quarantine him to the AMA portion of the watercooler, it would stop his **** everywhere else. That's a win lol

Stop encouraging this. Many here use this site as informational. While I appreciate the social media trolling aspect, it would only serve as a vehicle for misinformation and untruth. Maybe facebook or some other lame social media platform would be better for Casey to go forth and spew his gibberish.
I wonder how many people have been laughed at repeating his nonsense to other people on the course?..smh

I wonder how many people have been laughed at repeating his nonsense to other people on the course?..smh

I have trouble just trying to read his run-on sentences out loud. I can't imagine anyone committing that gibberish to memory and repeating it back to others without realizing that it's nonsense.

I have trouble just trying to read his run-on sentences out loud. I can't imagine anyone committing that gibberish to memory and repeating it back to others without realizing that it's nonsense.

Its the stuff in the disc forums that are the easiest to get tricked by if you're a new guy... its a bit overwhelming just dealing with the real stuff...

Never underestimate the power of noobz…;)

Yet i have seen newer memebers do it. Don't overestimate peoples common sense.

Never underestimate the power of noobz…;)

Ok, this just got creepy as I typed out my response before I read yours.

Last edited:
Casey is one of the 3 options for the poll for this thread. By the way, this probably isn't the best thread to be talking about useful information. Lol.

Brodie imo will be probably the fastest player to be 1000 rated. He has a frisbee background, pros teaching him and he has a ton of free time to dedicate himself. By this time next year don't be surprised if he's already better than half of the touring pros and coming out with a signature disc.
Didn't Jerm come from a college ultimate background, and reach 990 pretty much within a year of picking up the sport? Brodie comes from a more professional background, with more years throwing discs under his belt... so I could see him hitting the 1000 rated level very quickly.

But your post has me wondering.... what IS the fastest to 1000 rated?

Didn't Jerm come from a college ultimate background, and reach 990 pretty much within a year of picking up the sport? Brodie comes from a more professional background, with more years throwing discs under his belt... so I could see him hitting the 1000 rated level very quickly.

But your post has me wondering.... what IS the fastest to 1000 rated?

Players that started shooting 1000 rated rounds out the gate. Of the current top 20 rated players, looks like Dickerson did:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 200
Players that started shooting 1000 rated rounds out the gate. Of the current top 20 rated players, looks like Dickerson did:
attachment.php
I figured a few like Dickerson might exist. What I'm really wondering I guess would be: what's the fastest someone got there and stayed (for how long? I dunno)? Dickerson feels like a best case for Brodie to me, I could be wrong.

Pfffft!

Using this site as "informational", really?

Hate to break this to you, but I would estimate that, if polled, you would find "misinformation and untruth" in well over 90%+ of PDGA players knowledge of various aspects of the game. This is not even taking into account the majority of the disc golf world that are not PDGA members and simply do not care.

I will continue to encourage more Casey participation. Anyone with a touch of logic and reason can negotiate the fact and fiction found on this site.

Your command to "Stop" has been denied.

Also, I would argue that Casey's "gibberish" is much more entertaining than any BBQ discussion.

Brodie imo will be probably the fastest player to be 1000 rated. He has a frisbee background, pros teaching him and he has a ton of free time to dedicate himself. By this time next year don't be surprised if he's already better than half of the touring pros and coming out with a signature disc.

I'm gonna come back to this thread in a year and laugh so hard at this comment

Latest posts