• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will Brodie Smith be better than Dustin Keegan?

Will Brodie Smith > Dustin Keegan?

• Total voters
Too bad DK isn't playing Waco. :p

iu

Considering Brodie tied AJ at WACO, DK better be watching his back.

DK is a good friend of mine, can someone explain this thread to me? I'v been gone a few years lol

Edit: Also, someone please tell me why bro D is up in arms lol

Last edited:
Brodie is getting his putter made in a special Bro D rubber blend. Clearly, this will be a superior plastic to anything Keegan can get his grubby hands on, or else Discraft wouldn't be able to put my name on it.

Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but here it is anyway.

DK making a nice run in the 2nd round at Music City.

Can't believe I am saying this but he is already better the Dustin.

Before everyone piles on let's look at events where they both played. There are 4 this year so far. Goat Hill was a tie. OTB, Portland and Worlds, Brodie finished higher and Keegan designed Portland so I am thinking if you can't beat him on that course he just flat out better. Just poking fun about Portland, not sure he had time to practice with all that was going on at the time.

Have to admit I thought Brodie was just a salesman for a long time but he is putting in the work and has improved a fair bit in the last year.

USDGC is the last time they play together this year, maybe they end up on the same card.

Can't believe I am saying this but he is already better the Dustin.

Before everyone piles on let's look at events where they both played. There are 4 this year so far. Goat Hill was a tie. OTB, Portland and Worlds, Brodie finished higher and Keegan designed Portland so I am thinking if you can't beat him on that course he just flat out better. Just poking fun about Portland, not sure he had time to practice with all that was going on at the time.

Have to admit I thought Brodie was just a salesman for a long time but he is putting in the work and has improved a fair bit in the last year.

USDGC is the last time they play together this year, maybe they end up on the same card.
Brodie is beating him by 6 so far but there is a lot of golf left...

Latest posts