• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] WIN A 3 PACK OF GATEWAY GLOW PUTTERS!

Junior Gordon

Bogey Member
Enter to win, answer 1 question and you could win these putters....go to our CONTEST PAGE at

http://www.gatewaydiscsunlimited.com/Contest.html

Add these to your bag...
gds_xouts_3putters_thumb.jpg

got it! Entered! I have been REALLY wanting to try a voodoo! You can go ahead and end the contest now =P

But seriously how long till the drawing on this one?

Last edited:
It's going to be a little while, it depends on how much interest it gets...we will be doing alot of these as time goes on so....good luck and thanks for playing

I looked through every page, I must have missed it, or it is not as obvious as the first one. I even read dave's resume for clues.

its not at the top of the page...., you'll have to scroll down, and look

good luck, i've sent a few emails in for these contests... i never win

<----tear

i got it pretty quick too

took me a couple minutes but i got it.. good contest idea

I read the contest and immediately knew where to look, I got it on the first page I looked at.

Great contest and pretty clever.

The contests work by the way, now I want to buy something ;)

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get. - H.J. Simpson

I give up...or maybe I'll just try again tomorrow. I had a much easier time with the last contest.

I didn't see there was a second question, I emailed what I saw in the picture, then I saw the second question. Can you disregaurd the first email JG?