• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wiping disc stamps

Sounds pretty shady. Why would the prodigy team do that if they are allowed to throw a mixed bag?

Because they're invested in the company's success. So even when they were allowed to throw a mixed bag, they want to keep up the illusion that they're throwing Prodigy.

Sounds pretty shady. Why would the prodigy team do that if they are allowed to throw a mixed bag?

I would do that if I were throwing a mixed bag and sponsored, just so I could support the company that has made an investment in me. and so all my discs kinda looked the same :)

how would your average joe go about re-stamping a disc? That would be awesome and could be really funny if you re-stamped other manufacturer not-even-close disc stamps on them. Throwing an MVP Tangent Stamp on a Star TeeDevil (first ever high speed MVP) or a DX Boss Stamp on your favorite putter...

You would need access to a hot stamping machine and foil. Then you'd have to have a mold made. At that point, practice makes perfect.

how would your average joe go about re-stamping a disc? That would be awesome and could be really funny if you re-stamped other manufacturer not-even-close disc stamps on them. Throwing an MVP Tangent Stamp on a Star TeeDevil (first ever high speed MVP) or a DX Boss Stamp on your favorite putter...

Start here.

I would do that if I were throwing a mixed bag and sponsored, just so I could support the company that has made an investment in me. and so all my discs kinda looked the same :)

Don't you think that's disrespectful to the previous company that was invested in the player.

potentially could be disrespectful to them, but I wouldn't be trying to promote them, so I suppose it would be ok for the time being.. it wouldn't be saying its a bad product by re-stamping it.
I would gladly play for prodigy ;) or any company for that matter :D

Wait, team prodigy was decieving the disc golf community? What were they throwing then? Prodigy team stamps on destroyers and roc?

Latest posts