• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Pro of the year was Nikko and he gave a pretty good speech. I don't recall the rookie of the year.

Broadcast archive schedule

Okay, I took the time to go through and identify all of the time markers for the various segments of the DGPTV archive:

0 - World Putting Finals
1341 - Worlds Players Meeting/Intro
2212 - FPO, SuperGroup, Round 1 @ Idlewild
2513 - MPO, SuperGroup, Round 1 @ Renaissance
3652 - MA1, Pool A Lead Card, Round 2 @ Hornet's Nest
3950 - MPO, Pool A Lead Card, Round 3 @ Nevin
4320 - PDGA Banquet and Awards
5092 - MPM, Lead Card, Round 4 @ Eastway Long

If the original thread poster wants to edit this into the first post, or if there's somewhere else to put it, go wild. I'll update as new segments are broadcast.

Okay, I took the time to go through and identify all of the time markers for the various segments of the DGPTV archive:

0 - World Putting Finals

If the original thread poster wants to edit this into the first post, or if there's somewhere else to put it, go wild. I'll update as new segments are broadcast.

Thanx

0 - World Putting Finals

This needs to be updated onto the first page

0 - World Putting Finals

Thanks for this, it wont let me put it in the original post but i will put it in my signature so it will be seen first post

Is the twitter feed for the live scoring doohicky on the PDGA site? Planet Disc Golf TV might be different. Not dissing any ladies but the MPO has a better race going on. I rather watch a 3 stroke match than a 9 stroke match.

That might just mean the PDGA live scoring guy is following MPO, not necessarily the DGPTV broadcast.

I'd also agree with the earlier poster that I'd rather see the live coverage follow the MPO card this afternoon - come back to the FPO card another day if somebody can get within a few strokes of Hokom, but for now it's a full on boat race.

heres a worlds update for you, MM1 was delayed about an hour at reedy creek this morning when an older gentlemen out walking a dog with his wife collapsed and had a heart attack right off the path between 13 basket and 14 pad about 6 holes into the round, myself along with others called 911 and several golfers gave the fellow chest compressions for the 20 minutes or so it took for the paramedics to get back there, they hit him with the paddles a couple of times and continued to give him compressions while they loaded him in an ambulance and took him away, i dont think the guy made it, kind of puts everything in perspective...

heres a worlds update for you, MM1 was delayed about an hour at reedy creek this morning when an older gentlemen out walking a dog with his wife collapsed and had a heart attack right off the path between 13 basket and 14 pad about 6 holes into the round, myself along with others called 911 and several golfers gave the fellow chest compressions for the 20 minutes or so it took for the paramedics to get back there, they hit him with the paddles a couple of times and continued to give him compressions while they loaded him in an ambulance and took him away, i dont think the guy made it, kind of puts everything in perspective...

:eek:

please update the ****ing scores id like to get a good nights rest please...

It's absolutely ridiculous that they haven't posted all the Am scores yet.. I feel bad for the guys wanting to know where they stand before they go to bed.

yeah, i'm kinda annoyed. i'm tired and want to go to bed. No idea where I'll be playing tomorrow. cmon pdga, step it up.

Please go run a disc golf tournament. ANY disc golf tournament.

Then please go run a C-tier PDGA-sanctioned event.

Then please go run a B-tier PDGA-sanctioned event with a minimum of $500 added cash.

Then please go run, or help out at, a SuperTour or PDGA National tour event with thousands of dollars of added cash, and a completely full field, and possibly multiple pools.

Then please go run, or help out at, a PDGA Major event with 1090 people, of which 744 of them in five different pools required a shuffle.

Until you've done all that, you really have no ****ing clue and these comments are absolutely ridiculous. All scores and tee times were uploaded by 9:23 pm last night.