• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I bet they are following FPO on DGPlanet because Renny is a 5+ hour round and has these huge backups on a lot of the holes that don't make for good watching.

1st has a good lead in FPO but it should be a good match for 2nd. I don't know how huge an 8 stroke lead really is in these deep woods. That can be erased in just 1 or two bad holes.

Hokom seems like she is on top of her game. . .but yeah, anything can happen

is there a link to all current scoring for MPO (similar to the Vibram where you can follow all the top cards?)

I bet they are following FPO on DGPlanet because Renny is a 5+ hour round and has these huge backups on a lot of the holes that don't make for good watching.

1st has a good lead in FPO but it should be a good match for 2nd. I don't know how huge an 8 stroke lead really is in these deep woods. That can be erased in just 1 or two bad holes.

They played this course already once today. Hokem/McCoy shot the hot rounds this AM 1027 rated rounds. I think an 8 stroke lead is freakin huge as hell. Especially since she only really needs to worry about the ladies that are on her card.

RJ here ya go
http://www.pdga.com/tournament/live.php?TournID=10864&Div=MPO

so a guy returned a disc to will and he snubbed him...

20090123_snubbed_560x275.jpg

nohr, thanks but I am looking for a scoring link to the 2nd 3rd and 4th MPO cards. . .Curious to see if anyone is making a move

I know when i met her at flymart she sold me my discs i was speachless i managed to say will you sign it lol