• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst DG video of all time

Full on ai generated! This was too long, and badly done to be a spoof. 'disc will travel through time', or the line, 'this disc will give you higher scores...' No one who had a clue, touched this!

I don't know. Those expert village videos were pretty awful back in the day.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw this thread. This guy...

Didn't even use an x-step! But that really was "a great... great throw", even though you can hear it hit the ground about 20' in front of him.

However, I did actually learn the x-step from a man with one leg on expert village. It certainly isn't the best instructional video, but I do owe it that.

And please forgive me for the bad joke. It's just an attention getter. I have nothing but respect for the guy doing his thing with that physical limitation.

I'm torn between the near legendary gyro abilities of the teebird and the supreme thickness of the magician. How is one to choose????

As with many of these, this one is so bad, it is great. Shout out to CJ's Party Store and Disc Golf Emporium. They are honestly a great long standing sponsor and supporter of my club. A ton of Michigan scenery and courses in this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXzJsEB9ApQ

I still have a Discraft hat I bought there in 2002. Oh, and a Z-XS as well, same shopping trip.

As with many of these, this one is so bad, it is great. Shout out to CJ's Party Store and Disc Golf Emporium. They are honestly a great long standing sponsor and supporter of my club. A ton of Michigan scenery and courses in this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXzJsEB9ApQ

Whoop, whoop! GREAT video! :clap::clap::clap:

Y'all better get your DX Dragons before they are all gone! :D:

That video is super hard to watch, but hell it's got more views than 30% of the ones I've made this year so mine must be even worse…