• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wrath of the Wraiths

Johnny Depth

Double Eagle Member
Hey guys! Just picked up a Pro Wraith at Walmart on clearance for $8! My girlfriend's dad tipped me off saying "there are some of those frisbees you have on clearance at Walmart" lol so I went to check it out.

How many wraith fans are there out there? I've thrown my buddy's champ wraith and I love it!

Name your price. $$$ is the answer, what's the question?
Oh wait..."Pro." Sorry.

Last edited:
I throw wraiths for distance. I can throw them just as far as my destroyers but with more accuracy. Pro wraiths are great for distance too, but can beat up fairly quick if you throw them in the woods. Wraiths are one of the best discs innova makes IMO. Very versatile for different arm speeds and works great for sidearm or backhand.

The walmart here in Rock Springs, Wyoming has a bunch of discs. It's weird since there is only one (tiny/goofy) course in within an hour of here. They have mostly Innova dx and pro, but also a bunch of Millennium...ummm...champion and star equivalent. Seems odd to me...

also, too many threads Johnny Depth.

TOO MANY THREADS.

The walmart here in Rock Springs, Wyoming has a bunch of discs. It's weird since there is only one (tiny/goofy) course in within an hour of here. They have mostly Innova dx and pro, but also a bunch of Millennium...ummm...champion and star equivalent. Seems odd to me...

also, too many threads Johnny Depth.

TOO MANY THREADS.

Laramie's Wal-Mart doesn't have discs... But we have Atmosphere!

Love me those Wraiths. I lean towards my Pro Wraith a bit more than its Champion counterpart. My first Wraith was a DX, and I really fell in love with its flight pattern that it become one of my all-time favorites.

Even if the pro is less stable, i'll just throw it on a slight hyzer and make it dominate

I have had many pro wraiths and just got a new one. They fly great and since Ive gotten better, they dont beat up as much because I dont hit as many trees as I used to.

My first ace was pro wraith! An ex girlfriends Tie-Dye. Now I'm rocking an echo star and love it when its not too windy.

You can check the walmart site to see which walmart carries disc golf stuff around you. Lol, closest one is further away than a disc golf store xD

Wraiths are the sh*t! I hit my first ace with a pro and now carry 3 or 4 at all times. Snap em hard for an early turn and then a late fade or slow for a low straight line. Also good in a head wind. I also throw a star but it took forever to break in like pro plastic .

Wraiths are great discs. I've had a few newer (KC) Star Wraiths that were much more overstable than any Wraith I had owned before. I don't have any in the bag at the moment as the Flow has become my go to D driver.

Wraiths are my favorite disc, followed closely by the Zone and Buzzz. I probably own 20 or so, but my favorite are the mid 160s star wraiths. They just don't seem to want to come out of the air.