• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] X Buzzz smaller diameter

It's not as durable as Z, but it's miles ahead of the Pro-D plastic. I would say it's more durable than Innova's Star, but below Z.

Grip is good, flex is about the same as Z but slightly stiffer. The flight I can't really speak for bc this disc seems to fly differently than the other Buzzzes I've thrown, but personally I like it. More glide I guess you could say. Very cool disc imo.

X plastic is no where near star plastic in term of durability.

Could you ladies stop nitpicking my opinions and stay on topic? Thank you.

It flies a bit differently too, kind of like a shorter Teebird.
Flies like a t-bird....I swear I've heard someone say something like that before, lol.

X plastic is no where near star plastic in term of durability.

Could you ladies stop nitpicking my opinions and stay on topic? Thank you.

X is nowhere near star in durability. It's not an opinion. It just is.
People wouldn't nitpick if people didn't give out incorrect information.

Back on topic: does anyone else own one of these small diameter buzzzes?
If not OP, then you could have a special buzzz!

Every Buzzz is special. Except Pro-D. I would just take those and cut them up into strips to let my nieces use them as crayons.

Maybe you don't throw them hard enough =P

That's definitely not Craton's problem. There is no Buzzz conspiracy afoot. I don't have any X Buzzzes to compare with my Z's, but I've looked at X/Z Nukes, Pro/Champ Destroyers, and Pro/Champ Wraiths and the trend is the same with all of them: Pro/X type plastics shrink more.

That's definitely not Craton's problem. There is no Buzzz conspiracy afoot. I don't have any X Buzzzes to compare with my Z's, but I've looked at X/Z Nukes, Pro/Champ Destroyers, and Pro/Champ Wraiths and the trend is the same with all of them: Pro/X type plastics shrink more.

That's interesting. I've never thought to look at the difference between Pro and Champ. Even in this case it was just something I noticed by chance when I was trying to stack my buzzes up evenly on my shelf.