• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

Buzzz for backhands, teebird for forehand, and judge for putts.

Tournament Hatchet, Gold Line Compass, ProD Challenger

If I played much in the wind, these discs wouldn't do. But on wooded courses without much open land, I think they would work well for me.

Valkyrie, Buzzz, Zone would probably net me very close to my average score. May try another three disc rd soon.

KC Aviar
KC Roc
Glow Champ Leopard3

...If I'm honest, this is about all I throw anyways - even with 20 other discs in the bag.

I may actually try a round soon with just three discs. The only issue would be if I lose one or more (that's one of the main reasons I carry more than three). My home course is tough and discs are frequently lost there.

It's been a few months now....so here's an update.

for a while, I was throwing a Dynamic Discs Escape instead of my Sidewinder. I was really enjoying it up to the moment the wind caught it and sent it into the lake. Now I'm back to the Sidewinder.

For my midrange, I'd have to say the DGA Breaker has been seeing the most use lately.

So, my current 3 disc list would be:

Innova Sidewinder
DGA Breaker
Legacy Clutch

I still haven't convinced myself to do a 3-disc round yet.

Looked at my previous answers to this question and 2/3 of the discs were (and still are) the same: Classic Aviar and DX Roc.

The third disc changed from Star Teebird to Champ Thunderbird. I'm back to Teebirds, but in Champ plastic.

So my answer now is:

Champion Teebird
DX Roc
Classic Aviar

Putt Warden
Mid EMac Truth
Driver Destroyer

The Warden is neutral. EMac Truth is just stable enough for some wind, but also turns on anny, easy to throw backhand and sidearm. The Destroyer can be thrown lower speed for overstable shots and wind.