• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I know when I'm driving and a see a field with some woods next to it how awesome it would be to have a hole that was right there, or spend any extra money on discs that I'm just using as back ups.
Biz

You own your own disc golf store, yet still drive by the local 7-eleven/gas station/liquor store thinking "I wonder what they have in stock today???"

At my age (47) not being in the best of shape. My legs sore, ankles & knees aching, still getting up and playing 18. Then at the end of the round feeling better, no matter the score.

I hit one good drive, up shot or putt. Maybe I get to play a round with someone I have never met and meet another great person.

Then waking up the next morning. Legs sore, ankles & knees aching. Getting up and doing it all over again.

... when you go see captain america with your gf and point out how his shield is pretty understable... and she just laughs...

when you spend your lunch break at the office setting up a nine hole pitch and putt object course using office furniture

and when you work 11am - 9pm 6 days a week but get up at 6am every day to fit two rounds in before work. Oh and of course spend most of the work day on DGCR!

At my age (47) not being in the best of shape. My legs sore, ankles & knees aching, still getting up and playing 18. Then at the end of the round feeling better, no matter the score.

I hit one good drive, up shot or putt. Maybe I get to play a round with someone I have never met and meet another great person.

Then waking up the next morning. Legs sore, ankles & knees aching. Getting up and doing it all over again.

This pretty much everyday

Every time I get ready to head to a course, I get butterflies in my stomach, because I am so excited to get to play. Also, for some reason, I get so excited my body decides to make me go to the bathroom before I go. I guess shedding the extra weight before I play, helps my game.

Also, when I get discs in the mail, I feel like its Christmas when I am opening them.

You pack up the discs, stroller, the "daiper bag", and your 2 month old and head out to the course.( fed him on hole 7 and got in 17 more holes before he woke up:thmbup: )

I took three kids through our jogging stoller, and passed it on to my brother, who is taking his son out as we speak...

I don't ride my motorcycle much anymore, because when its really nice riding weather outside, I would rather be on the disc golf course.

Latest posts