• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Gamechanger Disc?

I let a buddy of mine throw my elite z buzzz and ti buzzz at a course the other day. He said it was just what he needed. I just got done order one of each for him for his birthday next week. I hope they help him as they have helped me.

Comet.

i'm kinda suprised for all the zone love. i didn't know that disc was so great. i use the vp for those shots but i was thinking i need something a little longer so i'm going with the gator but sounds like i might be able to kill two birds with one disc if i just get in the zone.

not surprised by buzzz wizard teebird comet river(these might actually make a sweet beginners bag)

Ditto 100 times over.

The zone. Hands down. I reach for it all the time. Shots up to 250'. It's so dang predictable. Even for skips. I know exactly how much hyzer I need to get it to sit and stick or skip to a gap. It's totally changed my game.

a Z buzzz was the first disc I bought by recommendation, thank you whoever did that.
But what has changed my game most is an esp zone. I have thrown the same one for 2 years now, probably 25%+ of my drives/upshots per round. It is still impressively overstable. My game changed when my suggested I throw the zone on every single hole I could reach with it(<300)...dropped scores considerably.

Definitely the QMS. I throw it 300 feet on flat ground, and it is incredibly easy to control. The glide is insane. Once I learned how it wanted to fly, I saw my birdie putts getting shorter and shorter.

My mission now is to find the putter and driver version of the QMS. I want that delicious neutral shot for every major speed category.

looks like i might be having to pick up a zone. ive been needing an overstable putt/mid hybrid since my wizard has started to beat in

Last edited: