• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your next tournament?

Seviren Lang Memorial B-tier this weekend. Awesome course, par 61, SSA is usually between 54 & 55.

The Lenora Lockdown in Atlanta in June. Will be my first tourney :thmbup:

Just had the Hall of Fame Classic this past weekend.

Sandy Creek Sling on 6/15 and then Charlotte Am Championships on 6/22-23

Skipping Lenora so I can pay for Charlotte ... easy choice IMO :thmbup:

Brandy Lake Shootout - Woodruff, WI Par 54. The course just went in a few years back and this is their first tournament- Should be fun!

Prescott's Watson Lake is having it's "Inaugural Mile High Mayhem Disc Tournament" Saturday, May 18th. Shotgun start at 9:00. $15.00 bucks to be paid at the event. Shop up early as registration closes at 8:45. Manzanita Outdoors has registration forms and info s'well.

June 1st Ronald McDonald House fundraiser at Mt. Gilead in Mooresville IN. I'm taking this weekend off. the old man needs a rest. 11 tournaments in 13 weeks plus thursday handicap league and sunday doubles wore me out.

I don't know the next but I know that I'll never play another tournament that has a certain individual as a TD. Recently there were 4 people in a division, one drops out after the first round, 2 tie for first and the TD only pays out one place claiming that only three people finished so only one should get paid. $60 to enter, $80 to the winner, not even a pat on the back for dude who tied for first and lost the playoff. No money was refunded and this was a sanctioned event. I won't call out this person since they post here but they should be ashamed of themselves and their greed. I am not the only person who feels this way and I have a feeling that future events will be poorly attended.

Latest posts