• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Youtube DG playlist

gcr_russell

* Ace Member *
I've been meticulously watching most Disc Golf footage that gets put on Youtube for the last several years.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDXKTi27ynfjoci7SvnMc0midxWiVBZf8

This is just a handful of the good stuff, and I will continue to work on this playlist and potentially split it into several categories. You can also check my username and subscribe to most of the same channels if you're looking for daily/weekly updates of great quality tournament footage.

Great resource!! and my tournament's made your cut. numbers 8,9,49 and 50!! thanks for the exposure!

Great resource!! and my tournament's made your cut. numbers 8,9,49 and 50!! thanks for the exposure!

Some of my current absolute favorites. Great Players, beautiful courses, and extremely well shot and edited. Those are some of the best to watch on TV.

I highly recommend using a youtube app on your tv, PS3, 360, or whatever. These HD Disc Golf videos especially look gorgeous on TV.

Some of my current absolute favorites. Great Players, beautiful courses, and extremely well shot and edited. Those are some of the best to watch on TV.

I highly recommend using a youtube app on your tv, PS3, 360, or whatever. These HD Disc Golf videos especially look gorgeous on TV.
Wait till Mike Bozik's coverage of the same tournament comes out. Boz is the guy behind all the Clash DVD's he is working hard to edit all the footage from the Azaela and they should be out soon.

Stoked i was included in the coverage as well. it is great to be able to TD and play in an event and i couldn't have done it without a ton of the local am's stepping up to help me at tourney cental. i am on the day 2 round 3 masters vid. wished i would have played better:doh:

thanks man! I have a similar playlist, and by similar I mean nothing compared to the awesomeness of yours

thanks man! I have a similar playlist, and by similar I mean nothing compared to the awesomeness of yours

This is the tip of the iceberg. I could easily quadruple the length of this one but I didn't want to clutter it too much. I'll make some other disc golf playlists too with different categories.

too bad the clash guys pulled most of theirs (understandably of course)

The Clash coverage of the 2011 Music City Open is epic, I watched it weekly. Sad it's gone. When they release that on DVD I'll purchase.

This is a great playlist. Nice work.

I'm surprised you don't have DGM74 on it. Great round for MJ. Not so much for Skinner...

This is a great playlist. Nice work.

I'm surprised you don't have DGM74 on it. Great round for MJ. Not so much for Skinner...

Good call. Will add when I get home from work. This playlist was the result of 45 minutes or so of piecing stuff together so it is very much incomplete.

Added a few and moved them up in the list. The Carolina Clash Videos are pretty great, and this last weekend's Hall Of Fame Classic just got put up in the last hour and it's pretty awesome with a great card of Wysocki, Nikko, GG, and Feldbeard.

Nice!! When Nikko throws the par save in at 20:47ish in the 2013 HoF Classic, I think he foot faults :S

Yea, it is good to see everyone being professional. I was just saying he foot faulted ha. No one noticed it though :) It was a great shot he had too!

Latest posts