• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Glass Blown Open - April 28-30th - Emporia, KS

Smash box dude needs to learn NOT to bum rush the champ before his cardmates congratulate the winner. Paul was just about to approach Cam and got stiffed. Smashbox dude has got to learn some manners.

Way to go Cam!!!!!!!!

After an amazing 2015, McBeast looking snake bitten this year. Awesome to see Cam keep it together for 3 challenging rounds.

After an amazing 2015, McBeast looking snake bitten this year. Awesome to see Cam keep it together for 3 challenging rounds.

Uh what!?!? 3/3 first place finishes, 2 seconds, and his rating is the highest it's ever been.... I think the competition just decided to get better

Smash box dude needs to learn NOT to bum rush the champ before his cardmates congratulate the winner. Paul was just about to approach Cam and got stiffed. Smashbox dude has got to learn some manners.

Way to go Cam!!!!!!!!

Smashboxx will see this post, and it's been repeated here many times. Wonder if they'll listen.

Uh what!?!? 3/3 first place finishes, 2 seconds, and his rating is the highest it's ever been.... I think the competition just decided to get better

Last two weeks it was right there for the taking and...nope. How many times did that happen last year?

Last two weeks it was right there for the taking and...nope. How many times did that happen last year?

I think you missed the part where I said the competition was getting stiffer. McBeth can only get x amount better. The rest of the field can get x+y better. You now have about 3-5 guys who are really close to him. If he has one bad round and 1/5 of those guys has all good rounds, he can be beat. It didn't used to be that way but it's evolved this year. Ratings are going up for those guys around him by 8-10 points and he's going up by 1-3 because he can only improve so much

Agreed. His consistency in those really high pressure situations is what usually sets him so far apart from his competition. He seemed to be a little off his game last couple tournaments.

What the heck happened to Will. He should be on the led card every tourney. Come on, Will!

And Paige Pierce got spanked by Cat. I haven't seen coverage so I'm not sure if Paige played that poorly or Cat played that well.

So is Cam still with Salient? This place might explode.

Nope. He was on their team for barely two months...something about his sig putter and payments. I don't remember all the rumors and hearsay. But he hasn't been associated with them for a very long time.

Agreed. His consistency in those really high pressure situations is what usually sets him so far apart from his competition. He seemed to be a little off his game last couple tournaments.
As was mentioned during the broadcast, Ricky does relatively better when wet. If you were going to get Paul, wetter conditions seemed to open the door just a bit.

What bag was McBeth using?

I see that he's no longer on the Grip website as one of their pros, and noticed that he was carrying the new Innova HeroPack for the last couple of tournaments. He was also carrying a HeroPack when we were down at the NCDGC in Augusta. For the GBO though he's got this new black bag. Looks like a Grip with an Innova patch sewn over the Grip logo. Clearly not a HeroPack. Anyone have any ideas? Innova coming out with a higher end bag in the near future?