• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Ledgestone

Glancing at those scores, Ledgestone in general is hard to watch.

I really hope Ledgestone Nate isn't doing commentary or I won't be able to watch post produced videos either.

Looks like Eagle has an injured throwing arm. He threw his upshot on hole 15 with his left arm.

Glancing at those scores, Ledgestone in general is hard to watch.

I really hope Ledgestone Nate isn't doing commentary or I won't be able to watch post produced videos either.

Its stupid windy out there...

The Uli brothers are doing the live. Sexton isn't there so I don't know who will be doing jomez with Jerm.

Eagle DQ'd finally after throwing a shot lefty. From the description he gave and where he was pointing to, it sounds exactly like what happened to me. Felt a pop throwing a FH during practice. It kept getting worse but never really hurt enough to just say thats it. With mine it was as couple months later where it finally gave out. After a month off due to a ankle roll, all the muscle had gone away and pop goes the shoulder for good...

Last edited:
Its stupid windy out there...

The Uli brothers are doing the live. Sexton isn't there so I don't know who will be doing jomez with Jerm.

Yes, am aware.

In years past, Ledgestone Nate has done commentary and it was painful. A whole lot of him talking over action explaining his thoughts for each hole design as if he's John Houck or something. No thanks.

Eagle DQ'd finally after throwing a shot lefty. From the description he gave and where he was pointing to, it sounds exactly like what happened to me. Felt a pop throwing a FH during practice. It kept getting worse but never really hurt enough to just say thats it. With mine it was as couple months later where it finally gave out. After a month off due to a ankle roll, all the muscle had gone away and pop goes the shoulder for good...

Let us hope that Eagle is not as badly injured and can make a full and speedy recovery...

As much I don't like the doss's doing commentary...... if it's them or the berries.... give me the doss's any day. wow.....

The live coverage yesterday, with hardly no spectators, lack luster commentary, etc, it just seemed overall to look so dated. Like we were going back in time 10 years or so. Hard to explain... but it was definitely not a video I would show any of my friends in support of the sport.

I thought you guys were just being mean about the Uli commentary but yea, its bad. Must be super awkward for Paul, commentating for his Ex