• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Haha, there is also a phrase in psychology for this: "unskilled and unaware of it" :hfive:

Dunning–Kruger effect, mentioned above also. Actually a very interesting phenomena - I for one would rate my knowledge below par and my disc golf play sucks.

I'm so tempted to make a "Falient - Unskilled and Unaware" shirt

giphy.gif

Was perusing their site and found this gem. Really kind of them to offer this substantial discount to TD's.

"Cost per players pack is $28 with free shipping. Each Tournament Director will receive $3 as a donation for taking the time to run each event. THANK YOU for your support."

http://salient-discs.com/sponsored-events/

So I'm going to ask if Salient means $3 total or $3 per pack ordered.

What do you all think are the chances they will look me up on FB and block me in response?

This Stuart guy better have more of a "smoking gun" then those screenshots, because those are just poorly worded.

The event was clearly a disaster, but I think there are a few who ride the drama exposure and a chance to claim they were 'involved'. Claims someone is being threatened, then threatens to stop posting about the 'situation'. It seems the stench of ADGT is pulling out all of DG's finest. :popcorn:

What they didn't tell you straight up is that "entry" was as a spectator - I do believe many folks took that bait and were upset that it didn't actually cover the $300 entry fee. I could see how that wording might be misleading... if not outright lying...

Ah gotcha. Dang they sure did come up with a lot of creative ways to mislead people.

American1_zpsrweouwxm.png

These jokes practically write themselves. :D