• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I played cass back in june and it wasn't that bad there was still some erosion and tee signs that needed replaced but they had removed the down trees. One of the worst things they did was remove all the emerald ashborer trees, but its still a fun course and i will most likely play it when im there.

I like the plan to have only one event a day. Maybe plan them for the morning round each day so the rest of the afternoon and evening can be random for anyone to play the courses they want.

Of course if it's like the Ohio meet the morning rounds might not start until 11. :p

keep me updated on this. thanks

Subscribe to the tread :thmbup:

I know it's early, but I'm down for a carpool for anyone from the 419/567 (or anyone from further south willing to leave their car in Toledo over the weekend :D)

Guaranteed fun!

I'm in with both feet and all my discs!

Good call on Bandemer, It's not that far from Hudson/Indy, and it's on the shorter side, so we (theoretically) wouldn't have to look very long for our discs :D

I could see a glow round at Bandemer - only nine baskets with 27 concrete tees is a plus. not a lot of thick grass, but there are a coule of blind pin placements - maybe just play from those from the white tees.

this sounds great, i should be in. it will be good to meet some of you guys...even though you are from ohio.

This is awesome guys. Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be closing the course poll on Wednesday and putting up one for the dates, so get your votes in now. Once we get the courses and dates settles we will start putting together more details, events, times, camping info, things like that. If anyone has any input, especially you local guys feel free to post them or hit up Wood Pecker, The Gov'na, or myself via PM.

As a casual player with no arm, I'd totally be down for an Ace Race....either way, I'll probably be there if my schedule allows.

There will be tons of casual players at the meet. I think I may have said it before but at the Ohio meet we had players ranging from 12 to their 60's and people that had been playing for just a month or two to some that had been playing for 20 or more years. It's definitely fun for everyone no matter your skill level.

Latest posts