• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
here's my first $50 box

orange LE crystal z stalker
Tourney stamped white esp buzzz (a bit domey so I'm excited to see how it flies)
Yellow esp buzzz (tourney stamped)
pink lat 64 core, lewisville tourney stamped
pro-d rocket x2 blue
kc pro aviar white
yellow MS Aurora by millenium (grippy as hell) - first run
a red r-pro xD

BTW chain_wrangler, I think I met your boyfriend at Alex Clark the other day, not sure though lol

Z Drone in general... I want a midnight... but I want one I would throw too. The Drone has become a go to now that I know how to use it.

well if i get one we may be able to work somethin out. I already got a reg z drone and am ordering a midnight for a special project. other than that I dont really need another, although that doesnt mean i wouldnt want one, im sure id be ok without it. I guess we will see what i get.

I like what I'm reading...................Can someone tell me where I can get in on the action? How do I order me and my son a Mystery box?? Help a fellow disc slinger out!!!

$100 box my girlfriend surprised me with...
IMG_07911.jpg

esp stalker
glow stalker
aurora
supercolor buzzz
d force
selinksi katana
pimpin da holes esp avenger
tourney monarch
buzzz ss
sparkle dd2
sexilicious wizard
coozie, stickers, mini, and 10 bucks
damn good haul. ill probably try to sell or trade everything but the dd2, wizard, and glow stalker so hit me up if you see anything you want.

Alright, so I caved and went ahead and ordered a $50 box along with a stool that I've been meaning to get for a while. I did a google search for coupon codes and came up with '10DDEP' which saved me 10% off the order as well. Early Christmas gift to myself..I'll post up my haul when they come in.

First post yayayay.

$100 box ordered. Will report in once received. If anyone is looking for faster stuff, I'm a relative noob and will be trading it whilst hoarding the slower stuff in the box. Hmm.. I probably should have thrown a note in with my order about that to begin with, but that wouldn't be fair!

First post yayayay.

$100 box ordered. Will report in once received. If anyone is looking for faster stuff, I'm a relative noob and will be trading it whilst hoarding the slower stuff in the box. Hmm.. I probably should have thrown a note in with my order about that to begin with, but that wouldn't be fair!

umm the rest of us did, whats wrong with that? lol

btw welcome to the site :thmbup:

I didn't. Might on the next one if there is a next one. I wanted to get the full mystery experience.:p:p

Just wish the silly thing would get here.

tn.jpg

Here is the pic of my $50 dollar box:

Echo Star Banchee (DD verified this, there were not many made)
RPro Boss with Old Man stamp
Star Sidewinder (DD stamp)
Star Boss (Captain America stamp)
First Run RPro Wahoo
ESP Stalker
2010 Ace Race (Hornet)
ProD XL
ProD Nuke
$5 GC
Not Pictured:
DD Koosie
DD Mini