• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit my 3rd ace.
1cnzCcu

Slammed into the metal sign and bent it pretty good...
1cnzCcu

Last edited:
Hit hole 3 again today at bald eagle, high hyzer with a kc roc and a bit of gentle tree love at the end. Mandabear gave me some grief, then proceeded to *nearly* ace on an even higher hyzer line, I called "double ace" while it was in the air, but no dice, she'll get her first one soon, she's hunting them.

Had a tragic ace this weekend, played the Oklahoma Open and forgot to pay into the Ace Pot. it has never happened before but of course since I forgot I was destined to ace. You can just see the basket left and behind the trash can.

Hole #8 349ft huge spike hyzer with a Destroyer over the water landed short and skipped straight into the chains. Awesome to see but also a horrible feeling haha. Oh well I won't ever do that again!

48ee4c7f.jpg

My longest ace so far

I hit one yesterday hole #1 at the start of a 2nd round at Kit Carson Park yesterday... 321 ft hole wide open with a bit of a tail breeze off the left. I threw my Tern, and thought it was going to start hyzering out half way through the flight, but it just held on until it fell out of the sky and dropped straight into the chains. It was my 5th ace this year, 5th ever. Playing with some really nice guys and good golfers made it extra fun.

Hit my 2nd ace of the year, first ace for me at grand woods and first ace over 300 FT. Aced Hole 1 at grand woods in Lansing, MI

Traded my friend a Champion Destroyer that was too stable for me. He had about 20 discs he said I could take 1, I picked out a Star Tern because I knew it was supposed to be a bit less stable than the Champ Terns which I have not been able to S-Curve. Threw a warmup drive, always 1 warmup on hole 1, then my actual drive. Then I decided to see how the Tern flew. Ripped it on a slight hyzer and it flipped over a touch, then faded back SMASH! Right into the chains :). First throw ever with that disc.

Hit my first ace ever last weekend in a tournament(club fundraiser). Hole #1 at the Ranch in Reno. I was surprised because the shot hyzer-flipped flat and ran right at it - but looked just a touch low. It kinda caught a little air bounce and hit dead center right above the basket. And yeah.......completely forgot how to putt the rest of the round. I aced first shot of the tourney and I played the rest of the day with a stupid, shocked grin on my face!

hit a tourney ace last weekend with a DGA hurricane! It was a super foggy morning and I couldnt see the basket, threw a big hyzer bomb and lost it in the air immediately. We waited a second then heard it hit dead center chains.

Aced hole 9 at Queen Elizabeth Park in Vancouver this afternoon with my OOP ESP Tracker. The disc left my hand with just the right amount of OAT to slow itself down and bomb into the chains. One of those drives you are initially disappointed in, and then immediately happy with :D

First Ace. Playing for 2 1/2 yrs. #3 Macgregor 276' with a Wing stamped Rival. Released flat and thought it had potential. The Lazer beam dropped at the last second hitting the right side of the chains! You probably could hear me a mile away :)

Got my second ace saturday with a esp buzzz my brother purchased from a tourney we both went to back in 08. He hardly threw it an gave it to me a month back. The first time i threw it i crashed it into the chains during a club tourney and won 102 bucks in Little River, KS hole 7. On a side note my first ace was with a roc. If anybody ask which is better ill say both now because i have gotten aces with both!

6th on 6

Hit my 6th ace on hole 6 from the long tees at Rolling Hills in Ypsi, MI. Took the hyzer route with a star firebird (RHFH). Looked good from the get go, danced in the wind a bit, and smashed dead center from the left side.

Another Ace today. #9 at Ham Lake. 280 feet. Threw a Star Teebird 175 on a little hyzer RHBH and skipped right in! Woot!

Nearly skipped aced a 289' hole. Hit the rim and it darted 20' above the basket. Someday I tell ya!!!

Funny, my name would suggest otherwise. ;)

I should change my name to Ace Machine. I've been hitting Aces like crazy. 7 in the last couple months. :D :D :D :D

After playing 18 months I finally hit my first ace today. It was on Hole 6 at San Gabriel Park in Georgetown, Texas. A short hole (157') with the basket sandwiched between two huge Pecan trees and not visible from the tee. Tossed a Q-Sentinel that faded in between the trees and CHING!! Had to run up there to see if it stayed in, and it had. My wife was tagging along and got to see it with me. A great feeling...

I hit one today on hole 8 at Oaks Park in College Station, TX. Its exactly a month from my last ace at that park AND a day after my birthday! It was a 220' anhyzer shot with a D Challenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts