• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Green Mountain Championship Sept 3-6

McBeth basically did the same thing that he did 2 years ago on this hole at Worlds. Has a chance to come within 1 of the lead, a bad putt leads to a 3 putt and he's a lot further away.

Wait, ask Ulibarri, is it further or farther?

And Paul putts himself of the lead card . . thats one of the worst putts i have seen from Paul

McBeth basically did the same thing that he did 2 years ago on this hole at Worlds. Has a chance to come within 1 of the lead, a bad putt leads to a 3 putt and he's a lot further away.

Wait, ask Ulibarri, is it further or farther?

I hope that the last round is at the woods course, cant stand the other one :<

The Fox Run Meadows course, especially in any amount of wind, is one of the most deceivingly difficult courses you will ever see Pros play. It looks wide open but there is OB lurking EVERYWHERE. It is so damned hard, even for these caliber of players.

Trust me, this is coming from someone who absolutely loathes disc golf on ball golf courses and other wide open layouts. I can't even stand watching the coverage of those tournaments, it's just so B-O-R-I-N-G. Basically the same wide open distance shots over and over and over, and with no penalty for being off your line. Fox Run couldn't be any further from that.

The Fox Run Meadows course, especially in any amount of wind, is one of the most deceivingly difficult courses you will ever see Pros play. It looks wide open but there is OB lurking EVERYWHERE. It is so damned hard, even for these caliber of players.

Trust me, this is coming from someone who absolutely loathes disc golf on ball golf courses and other wide open layouts. I can't even stand watching the coverage of those tournaments, it's just so B-O-R-I-N-G. Basically the same wide open distance shots over and over and over, and with no penalty for being off your line. Fox Run couldn't be any further from that.

I feel this way too, though I'm not qualified to assess what is and isn't challenging for pros. But I enjoy watching it because it looks to me like a grinder of a course with risk/reward elements.

I also don't know if it totally comes through on video, but it's also a beautiful course given the surrounding mountains. Probably would be more of another "wide open, OB ropes" course if in another location.

Latest posts