• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Magnets - I want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i just picked one up through a trade for a new magnet. I'm willing to part with it since i use a dart and aviar anyway. Havent scaled it or anything yet ill get back to you on that if youre still looking for them.

Hey Ghetty, Ive been MIA for a while on here. I wish I had got your visitor wall message. I would have made you a very fair offer on the yellow pulse magnet!

while I am still always looking for magnets, I am actually selling some right now, I have a large selection from different runs from 1993 till last year, in a variety of weights if anyone see this and is looking for one. I will always trade for rigid old 1994 magnets(mostly yellow), and semi rigid pink/oragne 1993-95 magnets

good to see you back.

glad to be back. havent been playing much lately.. played a tournament with 3 course in one day as my first tourny in 8 months. needless to say.. i learned how to play again. and didnt finish DFL... LOL..

im looking for gem magnets still, and any rigid old pulse marked magents. I have quite a few that I am selling though.. keeping the best and selling a bunch. That rigid orange D swoosh rainbow stamp one I got from you is still a favorite though. :)

Why not bump this thread? :) always looking. Of course... I have lots for trade/sale as well. But always prefer older and collector magnets

What you have been searching for?

Probably circa 1994, one of my prize magnets, it is very hard, and would probably be considered prototype or patent pending as there are not any markings on the underside of the disc (nipple is almost nonexistent too). I'm pretty sure it is 174g, and is well inked but faded on the bottom. Saw your post and thought I would share -- for the record, not sure if I would part with it. Checkitout...

Attachments

• Magnet.jpg
    Magnet.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 57
Pulse 4 Chain with Purple Stamp GLOW Magnet, not sure how rare the glow pulses are, but I know I haven't seen many :thmbup:

Attachments

• Photo Aug 01, 11 24 32 AM.jpg
    Photo Aug 01, 11 24 32 AM.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 50
I'm back to collect and sell magnets again! I have to renew my dgcr account to get my inbox back to 100 messages... If have a magnet, reply here for the moment :)

Btw.. I'm noticing people trying to auction 4 chain magnets that are soft at crazy prices? Also seeing lots of people listing any magnet with a pulse stamp as "first run" what's up with all this nonsense!! ;)

Deadbody has a couple of really nice magnets for sale right now.

Im looking for a hard glow 4 chains.. got one???

Btw.. I'm noticing people trying to auction 4 chain magnets that are soft at crazy prices?

if they can get the $$$, more power to them. 4 chain softs are no different than current production softs but i guess the stamp has become 'all the rage'.

Also seeing lots of people listing any magnet with a pulse stamp as "first run" what's up with all this nonsense!! ;)

that smells like BS but maybe they don't know any better??!? this is why you need to be here, tim. educate the masses! i'm not throwing mags anymore but i still try to spread the info.

so this is where all those magnets with 4 chains go!!! i was wondering who else was hoarding these.

JUST WON A BLACK 1997 GREAT LAKES OPEN PROMOTIONAL PREMIUM WEIGHT MAGNET(103G)... THERE WAS 500 OF THESE MADE AND GAVE OUT AT THIS EVENT... GIVING YOU SUM HEADS UP IF YOU LIKE MAGNETS..... bump it upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.