• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Bag

I like that traditional style bag, as well. Looks pretty nice. Embraced the side-putter pocket idea like Latitude's.

I have an Ogio ball golf bag and the quality is amazing -- their bags are bomb proof. As for the design of the backpack, I agree with the comparisons -- the Ranger looks boxy like the Simian, which is the ugliest bag I've ever seen in person. Honestly, it looks like a tiny refrigerator box with fabric over it. I wish Ogio would just copy the Grip and change it slightly -- you know, like other companies do. They're also big enough to lower the price point.

There was a company a couple years back that offered a pretty similar ogio pack for 50 bucks. I don't think it had the same "dg specific options" but it wasn't 125 bucks different. I gotta find the pics.

This was it...fifty dollar ogio dg back pack.
Sorry for bad pic...all I could find on dgr thread from feb 2011 when these were available.

discjunkybyOGIO-1.jpg

This was it...fifty dollar ogio dg back pack.
Sorry for bad pic...all I could find on dgr thread from feb 2011 when these were available.

discjunkybyOGIO-1.jpg

Hyzer Bomb recently did the same with their Demo Bag this past summer. The Ranger looks like an expanded version of this.

Everyone and their...

My Mother's gonna start making backpack bags - I'm taking presale ordes now. :p

I dunno - I think it's hard to tell how well a bag's features work on the web. Seems like it's at least a halfaway decent design. I don't know squat about material, but I do know this game can be rough on even well made bags, so I'd say don't cut corners on material and, if you're gonna drop in the neighborhood of $200 for a bag - spend $10 more for Plasti Dip and a few foam brushes - really reduces wear and helps bags last longer.

That's a pretty good deal getting hooked-up with Ogio to make your bags. Sick style!
Disc golfers are in a good development time period right now. Enjoy the variety!

When I first saw these I was totally hypnotized and was going to get one...but then I did my research and I think I'll pass. I jsut got a new Revo Dual Pack anyway.

When I first saw these I was totally hypnotized and was going to get one...but then I did my research and I think I'll pass. I jsut got a new Revo Dual Pack anyway.

There will also be other options hitting the courses in 2013 that are made with better materials.

Just got a revo, I've hyper extended my thumb twice pulling it off without thinking haha.. I wish I knew about the grip before I ordered

Was interested in the Sniper for a little travel bag...until I saw the $45 price tag. No thanks.

Not liking the look of the Ranger either. Way too boxy for my tastes.

Allegedly, they had been approached by at least one true bag manufacturer when it became known they were looking to make bags. They turned them down and decided to go with the cheaper route of "repurposing" an Ogio model made in China that has been tinkered until it works for disc golf. Make no mistake, these bags are cheaper to make than a Voodoo, HB, Gorilla Boy, and even Grip. But the price point stays the same with inferior materials because they expect people to pay $200 for a backpack regardless.

Emac is supposed to do an 'In the Bag' with the Dynamic Discs Ranger Bag in a few weeks. I have been on the fence with the Grip Bag because it seems there isn't a lot of storage potential with it. The DD Ranger looks awesome!

Allegedly, they had been approached by at least one true bag manufacturer when it became known they were looking to make bags. They turned them down and decided to go with the cheaper route of "repurposing" an Ogio model made in China that has been tinkered until it works for disc golf. Make no mistake, these bags are cheaper to make than a Voodoo, HB, Gorilla Boy, and even Grip. But the price point stays the same with inferior materials because they expect people to pay $200 for a backpack regardless.

Agreed. Considering some very common bags cost $5-6 when you order 200 units from China this should be much less expensive. Alibaba.com