• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Finals (Distance Driver)

Favorite Distance Driver

• Surge

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 28.8%
  • Beast

Votes: 22 13.8%

• Total voters
Polls are closing at 11:59 PM Pacific on Monday. Please vote if you haven't. This is the final poll so be sure to get everyone you know to vote.

Thank you

the destroyer needs more love ppl! its by far the COOLEST driver, when ppl ask what you drive you wanna say "a surge" or "a valk". Didnt think so, so the next time you feel parched, reach for the cool, refreshing taste of Star Destroyer.... This advertisement brought to you by the fine folks of Innova Discs.

And linux, try a destroyer in dx. You will fall in love and start buying some stars.

The Wraith used to be my go-to driver, then when it got too flippy, I switched to the Beast. And then I tried throwing a Destroyer... By far my favorite distance driver. I still keep the Wraith and the Beast in my bag, and use them frequently, but the Destroyer is unbeatable.

I throw the Champ Beast a lot so it got my vote but I recently traded for a Pro Destroyer and it is fantastic and so is the new Champ Groove that I got. Very tough choice for me as I throw all 3 a lot.

I was really torn b/w the Valk and the Wraith. Hyzer flipping a Valk is truly magical. But I voted Wraith b/c I can flick them super straight.

Surge all the way, I can use it to throw long and accurate. It's a cliche, but it's so true.

Latest posts