• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Glitch 1 7 0 0 The Gyro P/A & Catch Lid

I was one of only 2 birdies on a particular hole at a tournament a couple of weeks ago. 70' low-ceiling throw in with my Glitch. I also hit at least an 80-footer during a casual round last weekend. I love the Glitch for those 50-100' runs at the basket.

I grabbed a pair of these last week, thinking that I might as well add them to my weird disc collection. I managed to sift through the stack of Glitches and found a "heavy" 154 among all the 151 discs. I got to the course and I gave it a couple throws and was really impressed by the amount of glide and how straight it flew. By the time we were on the back nine I'd given in to throwing weird stuff and was approaching the holes with the Glitch.....and putting with my Doomsday Discs Landmine, which is another ridiculously fun disc to own.

So I just put my R2 Glitch in the bag about a month ago and now I need to replace it...but thankfully it's because I hit an ace and really don't want to lose my first league ace disc. I just wish I could find more of them since I can seem to find the same foil as my ace disc.

So I just put my R2 Glitch in the bag about a month ago and now I need to replace it...but thankfully it's because I hit an ace and really don't want to lose my first league ace disc. I just wish I could find more of them since I can seem to find the same foil as my ace disc.

Congratulations. In similar news I nailed a short tournament ace with the glitch and got paid. Glitch ace Bros.

anyone elses glitch bend/warp in the heat from just sittin in the trunk of your whip

or just me

i apologize if this has been discussed before

Seen it online a bunch, I haven't experienced it yet and I am generally brutal on discs but no trunk action.

Mine have warped from just riding in my bag.

That said, I can typically get them bent back into shape with relative ease.

i was able to shape it some but was surprised and it still stayed a bit crooked

especially i have the northern midwest temps i couldnt imagine what people in real heat were experiencing

i cant think of any other mvp disc i experienced this with

I'd suggest the classic "set it on a table and fill it up with very hot water" trick. Maybe even toss some books/cutting boards on top of it. That usually restores the shape to fairly close to what it initially cooled into coming out of the factory mold.

anyone elses glitch bend/warp in the heat from just sittin in the trunk of your whip

I've wondered about this too. I'll find out in a few days when it's 146 degrees in STL :\

Seriously it's such a flimsy, nothingness feeling disc. Already seems to get bullied by a Lunar Wizard and Electron Medium Proxy in the top putter pouch.

I've wondered about this too. I'll find out in a few days when it's 146 degrees in STL :\

Seriously it's such a flimsy, nothingness feeling disc. Already seems to get bullied by a Lunar Wizard and Electron Medium Proxy in the top putter pouch.

yup i have my beautiful prized oop plaz ion in the top pouch with the glitch

let us know

i likely am throwin a local round later so i can further investigate

i forgot to report back

i hand bent the glitch kinda back into place

flew like before

all the same to me

then it warps again while left in the trunk

Another tournament this weekend and at least a couple each improbable par saves and birdies with the Glitch over two rounds. I would say on average I pull this thing out on approaches and C2 putts at least 5 times a round and great things happen about 50% of the time when I do. Bad things rarely happen inside of 150'. Love this disc.

I stopped by my local disc golf store (shout out to Spinners On The Green) and decided to pick up a Glitch and give it a try. I was out that way to pick up a lost disc and watch a couple of the Desert Flyers take on the Bogey Brothers at Vista del Camino. I was kind of surprised that several people following the group had Glitches and would throw them around after the group left a hole. I volunteered to spot a hole (hole 12), so while the group played 9, 10, and 11....I tried out the Glitch on hole 12's green. I'm liking the Glitch, but it was mainly just some short putts. I'm hoping to get out and do some field work with it soon to see if it finds a spot in my bag. I've heard good and bad about it....but I have to see how it works for me. I'm also going to try a Glitch only round at my local course...but that won't happen for a while.

I stopped by my local disc golf store (shout out to Spinners On The Green) and decided to pick up a Glitch and give it a try. I was out that way to pick up a lost disc and watch a couple of the Desert Flyers take on the Bogey Brothers at Vista del Camino. I was kind of surprised that several people following the group had Glitches and would throw them around after the group left a hole. I volunteered to spot a hole (hole 12), so while the group played 9, 10, and 11....I tried out the Glitch on hole 12's green. I'm liking the Glitch, but it was mainly just some short putts. I'm hoping to get out and do some field work with it soon to see if it finds a spot in my bag. I've heard good and bad about it....but I have to see how it works for me. I'm also going to try a Glitch only round at my local course...but that won't happen for a while.

I think they make great learning tools. Muscling your throws, the Glitch will burn over on you. Not generating enough spin, the Glitch won't go anywhere. Release it on Anny, guess where it's going? Release it on hyzer, it will either flip up and go straight or hold the hyzer depending on nose angle and power level.

I'm throwing the glitch on a lot of approaches. Kinda surprised at number of comments of "wouldn't use in competitive round". It's like playing catch with a frisbee. If you can do that, you can play catch with basket using it.