• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Pegasus

What's the flight numbers for the Pegasus?

I'm struggling to find the old Innova flight chart/sales pamphlet (I'm not on my computer, I have a copy saved there) but their flight is similar to a Whippet with more glide IMO. An overstable fast mid/slow fairway - Vipers aren't too far off either. Been a few years since I've thrown one . . .

Also, dat purp.

I thought the Pegasus flight was more like a slightly faster, slightly more overstable Gazelle. I could throw a Pegasus. I couldn't throw a Whippet to save my life.

^I'm talking DX, never thrown a premium plastic Whippet OR Viper.

And yes it shares the same bottom/core as the Gazelle - you're correct on that. It also got retooled whenever the Gazelle did (early 00's ?).

I'm struggling to find the old Innova flight chart/sales pamphlet (I'm not on my computer, I have a copy saved there) but their flight is similar to a Whippet with more glide IMO. An overstable fast mid/slow fairway - Vipers aren't too far off either. Been a few years since I've thrown one . . .

Also, dat purp.

Thanks. What's the diameter? Is it large or small?

ETA: Nevermind, just saw the comparisons to the Gazelle.

The release numbers look like this is a pretty limited run. There were only 31 reds when I first looked a few minutes ago and now only 21. I'm estimating because I didn't count right off the bat, but I'd say the total was less than 600 at the very beginning. If you want to try one, I'd say get it now because they might or might not run these again...

Never thrown one but did a quick search and read some reviews. Smaller diameter speed 6. A tic more stable then a Gazelle is basically the consensus. Sounds like a sweet disc actually.

I laughed way too hard at that lol. Yeah, stupid sexy Flanders and his CE/proshop runs.

nothin' at all.....

I think this may be the ultimate 'test run' for gstar. If people buy a disc long discontinued, they sure as hell will buy anything and everything known and especially liked. Keep the gstar presses rolling full steam or ease off a bit? Pegasus will tell us.

Fun.

Latest posts