• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Pegasus

There was a restock FYI

Theirs over 500 of these on the proshop now, and the original batch didn't even sell out previously… I bet these are going to sit. And sit, and sit…

By the way I did buy one :| and Im not sure why. Im more happy with the gummy tern I got at the same time!

I'll leave the sparkle pony power for others to enjoy.

Lol at the restock. If I ran the Factory Store by now I would have noticed that there is a huge run on the short colors (I think in the Pegasus case it was Red.) The facebook collectors want to think they are getting something rare so they can sell a "only 50 made in this color" disc. What I would do on a listing like this is take the color I had the MOST of and short list it to begin with. Say I've got 250 red discs. I can list 50 of them, let them sell out, then "restock" another 100 later and still sit on 100 you haven't listed. You can create demand for anything that way just by pretending there were only a few of them.

If it was me, there would be shelves and shelves of Factory Store discs not listed on the site to make it seem like a disc that you have tons of stock of is really close to selling out. Then you can "restock" and who is to know that they have been sitting there from the same run the whole time? Me and the warehouse guys? I don't know if that is what they do, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

^^ I was told on the phone they do this. Not to create demand, but just to manage online sales volumes.

I seriously thought about getting a purple one and doing a Twilight Sparkle(my little pony) stencil for my daughter. She's 5 and just getting interested in playing. Has a pink Wizard, purple Shark and Stingray so far.

My daughter has an old DX Pegasus that she has had bagged since she was six or seven; she saw the stamp and badly wanted it. Eventually she realized that she couldn't throw it, but she still has it bagged. She is 13 now; I showed her the GStar ones and she was unfazed. "Why would I want TWO discs I can't throw?" I glanced at my stack of Destroyers and had no answer for her.

Haha that's so funny, it's cool to get the kids involved. It's smart she knows she can't throw it. My girl got her stingray up to 50 feet today and was super pumped.

Related matter I have way too many neon and pastel color discs for a big manly dude(she picks out a lot of the colors) at least they are easy to find right?

I throw a lot of pink; I call it "bubblegum" as a cover. It's easy to find in all seasons, which is all I really care about.

Cool to hear about your daughter; Stingrays are great discs for kids to learn with. Watch out, she will be out-driving you before you know it.

There was a tuner company in Japan named Yashio Factory that tuned a lot of Nissan 240SXs (called the Silvia in Japan). In general, tuning companies have a company color. YF chose pink. It brought a lot of laughs until it was time to race. Then YF was the one laughing. Never judge a book by its cover.

Part of being manly is being confident in who you are. Besides, it's too much fun beating people with "girly" discs.
She-Wanted-to-Be-the-Wolf-Parenting-Youre-Doing-It-Right.jpg

Bright pastel pink is definitely my favorite disc color and I prioritize it above all others

Got my two purps in today...man are these things pretty! Tons of pearl, and even some metal flake. I bought them for my daughter (DX Pegasus is her main driver) but I just have to go out and test these. Wish I had a DX with me to test alongside it...

Latest posts