• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Pegasus

Used my points and got two . I am a sucker for all these old dx stamps on premium plastic though.

I probably would have gotten one a Pegasus when I was looking for a "sidearm driver" when I started if they hadn't been OOP. I saw one on eBay, and thought it looked cool, but then saw it was discontinued, and got a Banshee. Close enough, right?

G* Bulldog would be pretty amazing. Very Great Disc.

But I have over $100 in points to spend. Still not worth it. Holding out for Wiggins Destroyers.

I had reason to visit the store today so I added a pegasus to my order and it looks like an interesting disc. I'll hopefully throw it this weekend if my ankle heals up from a nasty posion ivy outbreak from 10 days ago.

Also, I picked up a red pro rhyno and it is nothing like the purple I got a few months back. The purple is stiff and chalky and the red is flexible and 'rubbery' for lack of a better term. Feels like the hydra/dragon plastic with a hint more grip. Fascinating stuff.

Since I recommeded the pro rhyno from the factory store, I'd ask them to handle what you are buying since the two I have are so vastly different. In contrast to the written store description, this is the rubbery version.

I'd tell them to ship you a stiff one on their dime. Thats got too much r-pro in it. D:

My thoughts exactly but I'm hoping that it's more durable than r-pro and since I don't have another Rhyno like it, I think that I'll keep it and see what happens in the long run.

Murphy's law says it will end up my all time favorite Rhyno and be impossible to find another. :wall:

Looks like some people have been getting these in the email now and I am wondering if anyone knows how they fly?

I won't get to throw mine til the weekend but it's a speed 6 with 1 HSS/3 LSS so it should fill the spot b/t the Gazelle and Viper.

I like the feel of the rim edge as it tucks in very nice and tight into the palm.

6,4,+1,3

At least from what I could find.

Yea, that sounds about right...

THIS is what inbounds has to say

Distance HST LSF Net
310' 18% 56% 74%

Professional Disc Golf Association Specifications
Max Weight 175.13g Rim Config 31.75
Diameter 21.1cm Flexibility 9.07kg
Height 1.7cm Class S V -
Rim Depth 1.1cm Max Wt (Vint) -
Inside Dia 17.7cm Cert # -