• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I killed a duck...

I saw one of those tearin' up a little birdie right above where my disc landed under a tree... was odd i tells ya odd but I couldn't look away

Tearing up a birdie?

indxbirdie.jpg

I hit a squirrel about a month ago on the ground....luckily for him it was a short approach shot with an SSS wiz....... :)

Friend skied a drive a couple months ago and once it finally stalled out an eagle was flying by and actually chased it most of the way down to the ground, pretty awesome to watch. Almost wish it would have flown off with it lol

You seem pretty tore up about killing a duck. You need to let it just roll off you like water off a... nevermind.

Seriously, I hope you ate it. Ducks are mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm good!

I also hit a duck today, well sort of, it was a goose. 176 ESP crush right to the side. it seemed to be ok though, flew away just fine. This one caught it off of a skip though, if i had hit it dead on then obviously my disc would have cleaved that bad boy in half

one time were at a deer crowded park and hit some deer with gentle soft putter shots. harmless and entertaining.

I have scared a big group of Ducks and Geese put haven't hit any yet. When I'm playing in Hickory I like to throw rocks in the water near the ducks. They think it is food and you well get 4 or 5 ducks bobbing for apples looking at what I tossed in. I have been yelled at by a squirrel. Don't know if I hit him not but he was pretty angry about something.

I almost decapitated a squirrel with a PD.

I would've felt bad honestly.

I was playing Vista Del Camino in Scottsdale AZ and I watched a goose attacking a old man. The old man grabbed the goose by the neck and started lecturing it on why attacking him was not a good idea. I couldn't stop laughing.

Latest posts