• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

who was saying that crap? Most people don't even throw banshees or eagleX's and the teebird/leo reference is made with ANY new disc coming out in that stability range not that they WANT innova molds... you are splitting hairs.

Where the heck have you been? Plenty of people throw Banshees and Eagles.

Its not nearly as impressive though

A world title is impressive, regardless of when it was achieved.

I'd argue it is more impressive because he was more than likely throwing Rocs and Aviars, if not older flippy discs, as drivers while the kids today are throwing warp speeders.

A world title is impressive, regardless of when it was achieved.

I'd argue it is more impressive because he was more than likely throwing Rocs and Aviars, if not older flippy discs, as drivers while the kids today are throwing warp speeders.

I was referring to the differences in their beards lol

I thought this thread was actually gonna bounce back when people started getting their discs in. But it just descended into more Innova vs. MVP bickering. -__- The companies are not alike in any way other than that they both make golf discs. Innova is the leader in disc golf for a reason. They have made some of the best discs in the industry for 30 years. On the other hand, MVP has only been around for a few years, and what they have accomplished so far is also impressive. Can't we just leave it at that and get back to talking about the actual disc??

I thought this thread was actually gonna bounce back when people started getting their discs in. But it just descended into more Innova vs. MVP bickering. -__- The companies are not alike in any way other than that they both make golf discs. Innova is the leader in disc golf for a reason. They have made some of the best discs in the industry for 30 years. On the other hand, MVP has only been around for a few years, and what they have accomplished so far is also impressive. Can't we just leave it at that and get back to talking about the actual disc??

u fooking wot m8?!

Nope

Created a new thread solely for Atlas impressions since it is in people's hands now. Bickering may continue in this thread, but try and keep the other thread clean as a useful resource.

Any speculation thread should be treated like the train wreck that this one became. There's always a ton of bickering and witty banter before a disc is released. Once it's released, there's usually a new, info thread created. It baffles me that people expect anything different.

Any speculation thread should be treated like the train wreck that this one became. There's always a ton of bickering and witty banter before a disc is released. Once it's released, there's usually a new, info thread created. It baffles me that people expect anything different.

It's not that I expected any different, it's just that the thread got genuinely interesting again once people were posting pics of the disc, describing flight, etc.. Then for whatever reason people had to prove how cool they are and fight over the internet.

It's not that I expected any different, it's just that the thread got genuinely interesting again once people were posting pics of the disc, describing flight, etc.. Then for whatever reason people had to prove how cool they are and fight over the internet.

Just life on DGCR, lots of vocal trolls racking up post counts to impress themselves. Just have to expect the worst on this site, then you won't feel let down when all the fanboy vs haters crybabies start spewing their feelings.