• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Ion or Anode for putting?

Ion or Anode for putting?

• Total voters
The answer is Anode until MVP comes out with a new putter. Then it'll be the whateverthehell sciency name putter. And so on and so forth until they take over the imaginations of every golfer in the world. ;)

Both. Ions for anything ~30ft and in and Anodes for putts outside 30ft/jumps. The Anode has some upshot and short drive duties as well.

After tossing the omega for years the anode just feels correct in my hand...but better. Anode ftw!

Anodes for me. Better glide and less fade has me sinking more long putts than I did with the Ions.

Anode is my putter!! I love it!! :) I'd like a 3rd putter from MVP though. Something different. After a driver that is though.

I voted Anode as thats what I'm currently putting with, but I may switch back to the Ion. I've been putting with the Anode this past week to give it a fair chance, but I'm still iffy on making the switch. I'm pretty confident with my textured medium StormTrooper Ion's for putting. I have yet to get fully comfortable putting with the Anodes but I'm gonna give them a few more days before I put my beloved Ions back in the bag. I do enjoy driving/approaching with the Anode as it seems to cover ground easier than the Ion. Still suprisingly stable when powered, yet flies straighter at lower power compared to the Ion.

I voted Ion, because I'm forcing myself to use the same putter for more than a month... :doh: